• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Like us on facebook here

A State Ranker's Guide to Economics (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
looking forward to part 2 :)
ahem :/

it's already b33n @ w33k m9 - where hav u b33n
Patience bruuh

Post hsc period gets heaps busy ahah
My sincerest apologies guys. :/ I've not even been on BOS since like the 13th... But basically what Enigma said.

It was foolish of me to make that promise, retrospectively. The problem is that when I posted on the 6th, I had not even the slightest idea that I would be in a 2 days a week job which actually started last week. And since it is a teaching job, it requires a lot of prep out of school hours, which unfortunately takes priority over any BOSing (I haven't even had time to keep myself updated BOS-wise with TNT and other relevant threads in the last few days, which speaks volumes, since over the last year I have always been a daily user - i.e. I've been so crazy busy that I have even had no time for BOS lol :O)

Also, in addition to my new job, I have had many many pre-planned commitments and meet-ups, and in the midst of all that, study guide part 2 has been delayed. So I'm sorry guys :/ At the same time, you guys shouldn't be too reliant on my guide - it's simply my advice and my take on things, so don't live and die by the guide haha.

Anyway, I'll try my absolute best to get it out this week, especially since I can see a lot of you are keenly looking forward to it.... But no guarantees haha.

oht

HSC
Uni Grad
Just discovered this thread and it's already making a world of difference. Bless. Thank you so much for writing this - I genuinely feel so much more comfortable about doing this case study & economics in general now. :)

swagmeister

HSC
Congrats again on your .95 man :spin:

Would love to see the second part of this guide if you have time, and even some tips on how you managed to do so well in the HSC in general :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)