A thread about CSI: New York (1 Viewer)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
WOO! I'm excited, I love CSI, and the spin off CSI: Miami, and now they're set to make another spin off of CSI: Miami, which is CSI: New York, starring Melina Kanakaredes. I think thats how you spell her name, but she was in Providence, which I LOVE ALSO. But I think that Melina doesn't really suit the role of a CSI, like, shes too, caring and gentle, but we'll see since the show airs I think this September! :D

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
It airs September in US.. the start of the new 04/05 season. We wont get it till next year. But yeah, I think Melina will do fine. She's an actor.. of course she can switch from a show like Providence to CSI.

And Gary Sinise is the lead, which I'm more excited about.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
It airs September in US.. the start of the new 04/05 season. We wont get it till next year. But yeah, I think Melina will do fine. She's an actor.. of course she can switch from a show like Providence to CSI.

And Gary Sinise is the lead, which I'm more excited about.
bwahaha, I'm prolly gonna see if I can download the eps online *heh*

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I like CSI: Miami mainly because I like Horatio, but I'll take a look at this one.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by Nick
CSI: crime show imitiation
I'm not really a fan of Miami... too loyal to the original.. but New York looks promising..

blam_babe

Originally posted by Loz#1
I like CSI: Miami mainly because I like Horatio, but I'll take a look at this one.
Hehehehe *hyperventilating*

Must.. remember to breathe...

I *hate* Miami!!! And I hate Horatio and his friggin sunglasses. It's like he's totally inadequate without them.

I'm too loyal to the original. I love my Grissom, Cath, Sara, Warrick, Nicky and Greggo to go barracking for Horatio and his team of merry men (and women)

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
*still awaiting to get the csi dark motives game*

i get pirated copies, cuz it aint worth the hundred or so bucks, ehehe, there are only like, five cases, but still, its fun! ahahah ok im sad.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Ah, why New York?

CSI does not reach the level of the Law and Order shows, so why not another major city?

blam_babe

I dunno. I don't think that CSI:NY will work, coz there are so many crime shows already set in NY (all L&O's, WaT(I think)), and it's following the same route as L&O:CI with 2 leads, one male and one female, basically doing the same thing. They're not having a big cast this time.

I think that the success of CSI and CSI:M had a lot to do with the locations - there wasn't a crime show set in LV or Miami before them, but with NY, it's so repetitive.

Ok I realise that said the same thing in both paragraphs but eh.

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by blam_babe
I dunno. I don't think that CSI:NY will work, coz there are so many crime shows already set in NY (all L&O's, WaT(I think)), and it's following the same route as L&O:CI with 2 leads, one male and one female, basically doing the same thing. They're not having a big cast this time.

I think that the success of CSI and CSI:M had a lot to do with the locations - there wasn't a crime show set in LV or Miami before them, but with NY, it's so repetitive.

Ok I realise that said the same thing in both paragraphs but eh.

OH well. I like Melina and I like CSI.

Thats damn well good enough reason for me to look forward to it. :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i dont watch CSI....the original clashes with my All Saints time (;)) and i dont know why i dont watch Miami...depends when New York is on if i'll watch it or not...
hey, this is a side note, but does anyone know if Crossing Jordan (a kick butt show, if ya dont watch it ;)) will be returning to our screens this year? Its still going in America, but I wasnt sure if our networks had scrapped it...

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
i dont watch CSI....the original clashes with my All Saints time (;)) and i dont know why i dont watch Miami...depends when New York is on if i'll watch it or not...
hey, this is a side note, but does anyone know if Crossing Jordan (a kick butt show, if ya dont watch it ;)) will be returning to our screens this year? Its still going in America, but I wasnt sure if our networks had scrapped it...
OKAY! welll you should watch csi, its cool. N OH Crossing Jordan is cool, n' I was wondering where it had disappeared to.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
The premise for crossing jordon seems really far-fetched, even though i havent really sat thru an entire episode.. like Jessica Fletcher from Murder She Wrote...solving murders even though its not her job and pissing off the police. What the hell is a medical examiner doing investigating crimes? Thats what its about isnt it?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
looking forward to it ... csi plots are so cool ... jerry bruckheimer is a genius ...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
CSI: Miami was so damn creepy last night. Well not exactly creepy, but the torso with no head and legs freaked me out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)