a true story (1 Viewer)

HSC
i am trying to find a movie i saw ages ago, but i cant remember the name of it. Its a true story about a boy who was bashed savagely and suffered brain damage. It shows what he had to go through as in the rehab process and its really moving.

Oh, and if you want to see a tear - jerker that guys will like, you gotta see "Brian's Song", its similar to "Remember The Titans" but i think its better!

spiny norman

HSC
makedamnsure101 said:
Oh, and if you want to see a tear - jerker that guys will like, you gotta see "Brian's Song", its similar to "Remember The Titans" but i think its better!
Whoa, it must be good then.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ive got no idea what movie you're talking about. but i also have a movie im thinking of and i can't remember of the title. its heaps sad. with this kid... theres something odd about him. and his parents are heaps abusive.. i think. but hes always at his best mates house. and he gets on heaps well with his mates mum. almost like she becomes his mum to make up for his own shit mum. and at the baseball i think it is, he throws a ball and it hits his mates mum in the temple and kills her. and omg.. it is tragic. i also remember a bus crash, and the retard kid saves everyone, and is a hero. i only ever saw it once. a few years ago on tv and i loved it. WHAT IS IT?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)