A very challenging Question for Uni Nerds!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney in Australia. currently camp in bankstown
HSC
N/A
Ok for all you university science nerds. i am 17 and currently hangingout in a high school, and guess what? i know more about science then all of you ever will!! thinking that i am bullshiting??hahha..lol..fine then.if you guys are so smart. answer the following question.

prove that 1 molecule of Polyacciddol plus 2 moles of PVB gives 123090 numbers of cellulose decay

if any of you can answer this question , you shall be rewardly handsomely.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
jackanator87 said:
Ok for all you university science nerds. i am 17 and currently hangingout in a high school, and guess what? i know more about science then all of you ever will!! thinking that i am bullshiting??hahha..lol..fine then.if you guys are so smart. answer the following question.

prove that 1 molecule of Polyacciddol plus 2 moles of PVB gives 123090 numbers of cellulose decay

if i can do it can i have ryan girdler. hes very handsome.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
youll need to give a few more questions than that to prove you are smarter than alot of these guys. can you prove it for us?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
As far as I'm concerned that stuff doesn't exist. (If google doesn't know what it is, then it's more than likely made up)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jackanator87 said:
123090 numbers of cellulose decay
wtf is "123090 numbers of cellulose decay"?

how can 'decay', a verb, be a noun anyway? and when does one ever say 123090 numbers anyway?

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
jackanator87 said:

get a life :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
wtf is "123090 numbers of cellulose decay"?

how can 'decay', a verb, be a noun anyway? and when does one ever say 123090 numbers anyway?
On that note how much would a mole of a polymer consist of. Given that it experiences a wide range of molecular weights, finding a mole of it would be a bit difficult unless you take the average molecular weight in which case you might not end up with a mole worth.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Oh dear me.

This would be like me saying I am better at maths than turtle or keypad or Ivan Guo.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
like if ure soo smart
prove reimanns...
why ure there tell me wat causes clubbing in CHF..
then PM me with the anwsers .. only then will i consider myself to be truly owned

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
like if ure soo smart
prove reimanns...
why ure there tell me wat causes clubbing in CHF..
then PM me with the anwsers .. only then will i consider myself to be truly owned
Is clubbing something to do with liver problems...cos i seem to recall my friends doing med saying that my fingers had signs of clubbing when they were doing a practise exam on me :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
can be.. clubbing is a sign of heart and lungs problems.. but some times liver and gastrointestinal too ..
noone actualli no why when certain circulation problems occur.. ure fingertups swell up in that way..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)