a very confusin question on ESL paper2... (1 Viewer)

kitkatCEO

HSC
N/A
yea...I did my paper2 just then...derez one stupid question for da English of Study topic...

it saids "you r da Yr Adviser n' u hav 2 prepare an interview transcript to discuss a student's report" so... should I write it in one person or two people?!! Itz so confusin...I wrote one, n' few others wrote two...

coz it saids "u r da yr adviser" so i cant assume wat da student says isnt?!! but itz also an "interview transcript" ... I'm lost!!!!!!!! >.<

SarahY11

HSC
kitkatCEO said:
yea...I did my paper2 just then...derez one stupid question for da English of Study topic...

it saids "you r da Yr Adviser n' u hav 2 prepare an interview transcript to discuss a student's report" so... should I write it in one person or two people?!! Itz so confusin...I wrote one, n' few others wrote two...

coz it saids "u r da yr adviser" so i cant assume wat da student says isnt?!! but itz also an "interview transcript" ... I'm lost!!!!!!!! >.<
the main thing is about the adviser and u meant to mention a bit about the student like the student can say thank you for advice i really appreciate it.... something like that

ilwkh

HSC
soooooooo confusing but i think the markers will be easy on us because their question was sooooooo confusing :vcross:

shais

HSC
ilwkh said:
soooooooo confusing but i think the markers will be easy on us because their question was sooooooo confusing :vcross:
lolz , they wont

kitkatCEO

HSC
N/A
shais said:
lolz , they wont
dey will if dat happened 2 alot of ppl...coz my english teacher told me derez one yr about writin a feature article but eventually almost every1 in da state stuffed dat question...so dey just move all da mark up......

jycina

HSC
N/A
i actually think that question is ok, and nt that confusing..
is technically interview, but they just want to challenge us by putting the "transcript" in front of the word interview.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)