A WALK TO REMEMEBR (2 Viewers)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Film was very emotional - heightened by the sensational Shane West, and Mandy Moore in superb performances. Spoiled by a screenplay that did the sweet and subtle book little justice.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i expected to hate it, so i didn't mind it. sweet movie

i like when he says she is in 2 places at one time

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
Dean: If there is a greater power, why is it he can't get you a new sweater?
Jamie: Because, he's too busy looking for your brain.
:D my favourite line out of the movie, although at times, it drags on abit and mandy moore's self rightousness irritates me...

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
We met a dude in Byron Bay that was the splitting image of Shane West. Fuck, he's so hot.
You should have molested him. Either that, or knocked him over the head, tied him up, chucked him in the boot of your car and driven him back to Sydney and brought him up as your sex slave. Guys that hot are made to be molested.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by christ_ine
You should have molested him. Either that, or knocked him over the head, tied him up, chucked him in the boot of your car and driven him back to Sydney and brought him up as your sex slave. Guys that hot are made to be molested.
My friend got to him first :(

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
haha.. I'd kill her.. either that or try to win him over by being completely irresistable.
I love this movie! I couldn't believe there was a thread about it! I'll admit, I even cried at the end (after crying for for an hour straight) when Mandy's dad says, "You were her miracle".. Cheesy, but you gotta love it!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
My friend got to him first :(
Should have beaten your friend over the head and dumped her in the bushes. Or pretended to have been disgusted and make him seem really terrible so she would be turned off, then wooed/molested him later.

Originally posted by iambored
pfft, some friend
My thoughts exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)