A week to study for legal!! (1 Viewer)

lgaica

HSC
legal is my last exam and i have 7 days to study for it as all my other exams are over, i wonder if the rest of the state will have as much time to prepare as i will...

scaredofthedark

HSC
A lot of people are in a similar position, i had 8 days, another girl in my grade had 12. i just need to get motivated, it's so easy to think, oh i've got ages, and then do nothing.

shona1990

HSC
scaredofthedark said:
A lot of people are in a similar position, i had 8 days, another girl in my grade had 12. i just need to get motivated, it's so easy to think, oh i've got ages, and then do nothing.
Yeah, that's what I've done. My last exam was on Tuesay (Bio), so that gave me 9 days, and i've just been doing that "Welllllll, I have like 10 days, so I'll give myself a break before studying", but I'm gonna try to start tonight. Or at least tomorrow. I need to get motivated. I was POSITIVE I was gonna get a band 6 in legal, cos my internals are pretty reasonable and If I could get 90+ in the exam, I'd be stoked. But... I'm not motivated anymore. Not now when it comes time to do it.
:burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)