Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nah, the Aboriginals are too busy ripping off his back windscreen wipers and abusing him as he walks to work.

Good timez

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
I didn't get it wrong.

Read the statistics I provided. I don't know where that tard got his from, but I dare say mine are quite credible (Deakin Uni)

In any event, I didn't mention rape. I was discussing the fact that proportionally, Aboriginals represent higher rates of incarceration for sexual assault than whites. I'll go back over his, but I dare say they were interpreted wrong.
it's not about what you were talking about. We were talking about rape percentages, based on what that guy said. before you enter and abuse a conversation, maybe you should read that conversation.

Unless I am mistaken, the article said "some Aboriginal communities people are unaware that rape is considered illegal" and you and boris take this to mean that all Aborigines everywhere don't know rape is illegal.
"He's not generalising. It was in a news article, a study found that a large proportion of Aboriginals in the NT didn't know that rape was illegal and consider white people lawless"
Define large proportion?
Unless you can prove it is over half than it IS generalising to say that Äborigines don't know rape is illegal"
That's simple logic.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Unless you can prove it is over half than it IS generalising to say that Äborigines don't know rape is illegal"
Why does half suddenly mean it's no longer a generalization?

impervious182

HSC
Rockyroad said:
Why did you put an umlaut over the A in Aborigine?

I'm not sure, but I think what Katie Tully was saying, was that there is a relatively high proportion of Indigenous Australians who do not know that rape is illegal in contrast to non-Indigenous Australians. (Of course, I'm not entirely sure.) Also though, it's not disputed that sexual abuse etc. occurs at higher rates in Aboriginal communities than non-Indigenous ones.

Last edited:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Josip Broz Tito said:
Because she probably thinks she's fucking German.
Ha retards it's just my keyboard, whenever I put a " it's puts something over the first letter. Calm down. You guys just love any excuse to attack someone.

HSC
N/A
yes yes aboriginal rockyroad, especially when we have to stoop down to your level, but then again you are an 09er...

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Josip Broz Tito said:
yes yes aboriginal rockyroad, especially when we have to stoop down to your level, but then again you are an 09er...
Ooh. Hit me where it hurts - I am doing my HSC in 2009! and you've given me a new nickname which I think is supposed to offend me but doesn't. Lolz at aboriginal rockyroad.

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah i dont actually know where i got those figures from. But in reality it means that there are a far higher percentage of abos in gaol for rape per population than whites you stupid cunt rockyrock. Why is that so hard to understand? Yes there are 3% more whites in gaol for it and there are more overall, the abos make up far less of the population. IF it were done per overall population instead of per gaol population, there would be a much much higher percentage of abos in gaol for rape.

You are a dumbcunt. End of story.

timeika

HSC
to all you people who hav anything against Aboriginal people
i feel sorry for you...
and its sad to think there are still racist people out there.

and do any of you really konw what happened when the white people came and the stolen grneration began??

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
timeika said:
i feel sorry for you...

and do any of you really konw what happened when the white people came and the stolen grneration began??
Gotta a dolla for the train bru?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
I swear bru, it's for the train! Please bru!

boris

Banned
HSC
timeika said:
i feel sorry for you...

No, i have no idea, please enlighten me?

timeika

HSC
jb_nc said:
Gotta a dolla for the train bru??
no buddy no....

boris said:
No, i have no idea. please enlighten me?
well first the white people took the children from their mothers and were forced to forget their culture....
and do you know what they did to some of the babies??
well let me tell you...
they killed them and stuffed them inside a hollowed out tree!!
thats murder!

and theres so much more you dont know...

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
timeika said:
no buddy no....

well first the white people took the children from their mothers and were forced to forget their culture....
well let me tell you...
thats murder!

Western culture is much more superior though.

boris

Banned
HSC
timeika said:
no buddy no....

well let me tell you...
thats murder!

Wow omg i never knew? The poor tree. What kind of tree was it? Tell me more about the plight of the trees.

Tell me all this stuff i dont know please?

Also, did you know that Aboriginals don't know that rape is illegal?

HSC
N/A
timeika said:
well let me tell you...
thats murder!

once again survival of the fittest. what would you have expected? a total embracing of cultures?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)