Abortion (1 Viewer)

LittlerCandy

HSC
I'm gunna agree with Solo. Society has overcompensated and now women are getting more rights than men. For example, Fernwood gym is only for women, strictly no men. If men tried to open a male only place, society would scream sexism.

Now back to the issue on hand, yes abortion should be allowed, no matter the reason. Even if it's just a silly accidental conception. The way I think about it: Young Sally is 16 and has planned to have 2 kids later in life. Sally falls pregnant. If Sally keeps the baby and has another one later, she has two kids. But she could abort and have two kids later in life. So what's the difference?? Either way Sally will have 2 kids, why not let her have them when she's ready and not still a child herself?

WeaselPowa

HSC
I'm gunna agree with Solo. Society has overcompensated and now women are getting more rights than men. For example, Fernwood gym is only for women, strictly no men. If men tried to open a male only place, society would scream sexism.

Now back to the issue on hand, yes abortion should be allowed, no matter the reason. Even if it's just a silly accidental conception. The way I think about it: Young Sally is 16 and has planned to have 2 kids later in life. Sally falls pregnant. If Sally keeps the baby and has another one later, she has two kids. But she could abort and have two kids later in life. So what's the difference?? Either way Sally will have 2 kids, why not let her have them when she's ready and not still a child herself?
Lolwut. Abortion really is not that easy. You assume too many factors.
In this scenario you haven't considered how it would affect Sally in terms of the physical and mental condition.
You also haven't considered the person who got her pregnant.
Although I believe that a woman should have more choice over a man since it's her body, aborting a child without even considering his opinion is rather...

WeaselPowa

HSC
I never said it was easy. But I do think it would be easier for her to abort and have it later in life.
That's what I meant. It is not 'easier' for a woman to simply 'abort' a child and have it later in life.

I honestly don't think it is necessary to list all the mental and physical factors that come with abortion. It should be assumed knowledge with your ridiculous scenario.

a c

HSC
FYI if you actually read the full chapter, this is literally an expression of the anger of the individual author against the people that committed atrocities against his people (including babies). It's not sanctioned and thus not actually intended to be a commandment for Christians to go out and smash little babies against rocks
It's funny, I've posted that verse for a laugh on a few forums, and each time received different explanations for why it's not so bad. The last one was something about it only applying to babylonians, and infanticide was justified if you looked at the context of that war, but not in todays context of course.

The people I was talking to were probably just making it up though, you might actually know what you're talking about.

Chocco starfish

HSC
Uni Grad
I personally believe that abortion is a womans right. Late term abortions are sometimes required, so theres no need to bitch about it you bunch of christian fucks.

Have a nice day, Chocco Starfish

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
He said if he they tried to open a male only place, as in open it today.

And don't think for an instant that women haven't tried to force the Melbourne Club to allow female members.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I personally believe that abortion is a womans right. Late term abortions are sometimes required, so theres no need to bitch about it you bunch of christian fucks.

Have a nice day, Chocco Starfish
They're not a woman's right. The decision to abort should also be required to be agreed upon by the father.

HSC
They're not a woman's right. The decision to abort should also be required to be agreed upon by the father.
I understand where you are coming from, as it takes a man AND a woman to create a fetus, but considering that it's always generally the mother who cares for the baby 24/7 (feeding, rocking him/her to sleep, changing the nappies, supervising, keeping them happy etc., not even to mention carrying the fetus for nine months and THEN going through birth) the woman should ultimately decide on whether or not to abort. Upon saying that, not all families are like this, so of course exceptions have to be made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)