About 2u continuers speaking (1 Viewer)

P

prsce24

in the exam , do they only ask you questions on the theme : personal world?

kkk

it depends which teacher you get,
I got Australian teacher whose Japanese was really not that good. All she said was "so desu ka." SHe only asked me only simple things like where do you live etc...
But my friend got Japanese teacher who asked full on complicated questions such as what do you think of Japanese culture etc..

So if you get easy teacher like me, you will get easy questions,
whereas if you get crappy teacher, you will get crappy questions.
But if you can answer realli difficult questions very well, they seems to be giving you more marks than answering just simple easy questions.

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
the jap speaking is actually pretty easy. i got 19-20 for all speaking tasks.
the key is to speak to yourself in jap... and yes think in jap.

mainly personal world, but that doesnt mean u dont go through the entire booklet of Q's bc they can ask you any. And even if they dont, its still pretty useful to have around to just practice your jap in general.

in the exam, always reply with
- "ah soudesuka"
-"repeat the Q" desu ne

add "ah, souka" "etto, anou"

and try to give a full answers... like one or 2 sentences. dont talk too fast/quick

practice!!

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
lol i would if i got go keep the tape!!

but it surely helps if u did jap ext.. it really does! =) *thank god for OHS!*

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
i study japanese.. by um... thinking in japanese...sometimes they're full/fragmented sentences or just a simple phrase like souka
i read the dictionary and write out interesting phrases.. Kodansha's furigana is excellent! i will never sell mine..even for $500... but its just so heavy.. ah! my bible!
write and listen to vocab, texts.. listen to the music.. read anything japanese even if its only a recognized kanji
watching anime helps... i felt like i understood 1/3 of the jap used! (well subtitles obviously help a lot!!) =)
i write my diary in jap too.

but for jap ext exactly.. well Think Think Think... jap ext is really rewarding if u do well in English...i got good marks in Advanced so yea. but um... yea there isnt any guides out there is there? so there's heaps of opportunities for u to be completely original. learn your text well!!! try to read it more than once, but if you cant, keep on relating the issues discussed to yourself and tell your teacher that.. she/he will give you further suggestions which are truly invaluable.

write essays ..all the past papers help. and broaden out from what they ask you. i'm telling you, it's really easy to perfect the first issue.. that technology one.. its easy peasy japanesey!! LoL!

erm... post some more Q's here related tot he text, and i'll you some thoughts filled with bs but may which also help you gain marks. i never actually wrote that much extra essays for the teacher to mark, but i always did the homework. and even if i didnt complete it properly, i thought about the Q's heaps and so that broadened out my mind.

You must be able to talk about disabilities and Ototake's success.... draw connection here and there... =)

---i just cpoied and pasted my reply to the same Q from another thread in here... some study techniques may not work for u though....ganbatte!

govich

high rolla baby
HSC
just to add to this..cos i havent been here for ages..

the speaking exam is like a conversation basically. the interviewer asks you a fairly simple question to start with and then gets more and more complex to test you. i ended up having a semi-formal convo about my trip to japan and how narrow the streets are etc:p

a good way to study is to look through all the different points and just brainstorm sentences and ideas on a piece of paper..and think about where the conversation can go etc

april____

HSC
Yes only on personal world.
They normally continue the conversation from little pieces of info that you may have already told them.
EG.
INTERVIEWER: HIMANA TOKI NI NANI O SHIMASU KA??
me: hon o yondari kFC de hataraitari shimasu.
INTERVIEWER: SOU DESU KA?? KFC NI DONNA GURAI HATARAKIMASU KA?

You get the gist...
Try to get some questions that you have an answer to already.. some stuff that you are comfortable talking about.

TRY these questions:

KAZOKU WA NAN NI DESU KA?

DARE TO SUNDEIMASU KA?

ANATA NO SUNDEIRU TOKORO WA DONNA TOKORO DESU KA?

TOMODACHI GA ASOBI KIMASHITA. DOKO NI TSURETE IKIMASHITA KA? TSUMETAI SHITE KUDASAI.

ICHI BAN NAKA NO II TOMODACHI NI TSUITE, HANASHITE KUDASAI.

CHICHI TO HAHA NO DOCHIRA NI, NITEIMASU KA?

DONNA SEIKAKU DESU KA?

have fun!
april xoxo

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
the aussie examiner i had in the exam actually had a pretty good accent, which was totally unexpected. Anyway..she asked my bloody hard questions to compare australian and japanese cultures.
so.... be prepared!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)