about econ110 lecture (1 Viewer)

drunkontea

HSC
So i've enrolled in econ110, however i can't register in a class that is suitable for me because of clashes with other subjects. The only suitabe time for me is already full. So I'm wondering if i could just show up at the lecture time anyway, its ok if i do this right?

speed2

HSC
well on their website they say that

"NOTE: YOU MUST ATTEND THE LECTURE GROUP FOR WHICH YOU WERE ENROLLED TO ENSURE THAT EVERYONE GETS A SEAT. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SWITCH BEWEEN DAY LECTURES. FOR FIRE SAFETY REASONS, STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SIT ON THE STEPS OR IN THE AISLES OF THE THEATRE DURING LECTURES. THIS REQUIREMENT WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, AND STUDENTS WILL BE EJECTED AND PENALISED WHEN FOUND ATTENDING LECTURES FOR WHICH THEY ARE NOT ENROLLED."

*hopeful*

HSC
from experience, if u rock up early n sit sumwhere in d middle, even if they start checkin for the proof of enrolment letters, u should b alryt cuz they only go till bout row 3 from d front b4 they realise it'll take up the whole lect tym if they wanna check every1

this only works in mac theatre

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but after the first couple of weeks people stop going to lectures, so if there are enough seats at that time it should be ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)