About Trial Prac Exam (1 Viewer)

Alleluia

UAI99
HSC
does anyone have any idea about what will be asked in Trial? U know Titration is the only topic in half yearly, so I did a well prepare, if I can know the range now, that will be cool!

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
not unless theres teachers that set the exam for your school on here

tennille

HSC
The practical exam can be anything that you have learnt up to now in the syllabus. I suggest you look over the practical side of the syllabus and ensure you understand everything.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Tennille said:
The practical exam can be anything that you have learnt up to now in the syllabus. I suggest you look over the practical side of the syllabus and ensure you understand everything.
agreed with Tennille. but keep it realistic, they would ask you to do a prac that requires setting over night of the solution (such as determining SO4 content in fertiliser). they probably wouldnt ask you to do anything you've already done either.

another thing to keep in mind however, is that prac exams does not necesarily mean that the eneitre examination will be one big practical experiement. they may ask you to write up the method or results, or write a discussion or conculsion from a prac that you have done in class.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)