About university scholarships. does everyone who achieves the requirements gets it? (1 Viewer)

yma

HSC
Is it easy for everyone who achieves the requirements of scholarships to get it?
I want to apply for EAS..
Anyone who knows about that?
I will be appreciated for any answers

buriza

conviction
HSC
Re: About university scholarships. does everyone who achieves the requirements gets i

Are you referring to the Education Access Scheme? If so, I do not believe it is technically a scholarship. I believe it just either allocates bonus points to your ATAR or helps you get into a certain course. There is more information here: http://www.uac.edu.au/documents/eas/eas-booklet.pdf

As for your question, I do not believe everyone who applies would necessarily receive the benefits of EAS.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Re: About university scholarships. does everyone who achieves the requirements gets i

No.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

Are you referring to the Education Access Scheme? If so, I do not believe it is technically a scholarship. I believe it just either allocates bonus points to your ATAR or helps you get into a certain course. There is more information here: http://www.uac.edu.au/documents/eas/eas-booklet.pdf

As for your question, I do not believe everyone who applies would necessarily receive the benefits of EAS.
this. EAS helps disadvantaged people get into university based on their personal circumstances. ES (Equality Scholarships) is what you want to apply for. And no not everyone that applies gets it

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Be like spiritual being. Breaks back. Gets 60 atar points.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

yma

HSC

Thank you guys :jump:
I'll ask our school's career teacher more about that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)