About UNSW (1 Viewer)

jokay22

HSC
N/A
What color pass should I buy if I wanna travel from CDB to UNSW?
Thx in advance..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
CDB? do you mean CBD? if so, Red travelpass (or, if you don't need trains, then just a Blue Bus/Ferry travelpass

mailinh

HSC
Minai said:
CDB? do you mean CBD? if so, Red travelpass (or, if you don't need trains, then just a Blue Bus/Ferry travelpass

hi, do u know wat color travel pass from Granville to Unsw, coz i currently use travel ten and train ticket everyday so i wonder travelpass would b a better option? n how much is it wit student concession? Thx a lot

Eman Resu

HSC
N/A
hummmmm probably a bit late, but from granville ull hav to get a yellow travelpass which costs $22 for weekly concession. It probably works out to be cheaper, unless you go to uni only a few times a week. All info on www.cityrail.info

thats my contribution for today =]

Nargessi

UNSW Commerce/Law
HSC
yep... damn those steps. you think its a great workout until about the 2nd week. Now its just pain especially on hot days. Roundhouse is great and so is library lawn.

lilg

HSC
hi there.. ok im just guna go ahead and say it.. im a fool,, and im realy stuk..... i droped a course but i wud like to pik one up.. bt i think the last day was the friday tht jst past.. where do i go to speak to someone for help about enroling?anyone know...! ?

SanFrancisco

HSC
Whazzup all!
I am undecided whether I should attend UNSW or USYD. Which one is better in Master of Commerce (Information Systems).

Me!

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
I think USYD may have more gay people. So you may feel right at home there. Cause we all know what San Fransico is famous for...:rofl:

_jokes.

gman03

HSC
SanFrancisco said:
Whazzup all!
I am undecided whether I should attend UNSW or USYD. Which one is better in Master of Commerce (Information Systems).

Me!
Welcome to BOS. This topic is best discussed by starting a new thread under the General Discussion area.

Cheers

SanFrancisco

HSC
Curry,
haha ... smart ass ... CA rulez Answer my question, if you can't f*** off!!

ryan11

Dazedconfused
HSC
Howdy. I'm off to UNSW next year, and I'm just interested about the sports/clubs side of the university. Many football (soccer) tournaments etc?

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
joining young labor or joining the monday lunchtime five-a-side kickaround - no real difference because nothing much will get done anyway...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Damnit man, politics is what uni is all about. That's why all these fancy arts students generally prefer the University of Sydney, whereas the mostly non politically driven science students pick UNSW. There is of course the oddball exception to that rule.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
There's another reason I didn't go to Usyd.

Please get oddballs out of my uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)