bringbackshred said:
:shy::shy:

Ok, back to the thread topic...
I like:
  • chocolate
  • driving
  • myspace, BoS, msn
  • the Roosters :D
  • sport (playing netball + soccer, watching NRL and baseball)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Yeah. I should get back on topic too.

I like:
  • Megan.
  • Beanie.
  • Sofie.
  • Nichole.
  • Gangles.
  • Julie.
  • Zangetsu.
  • Rita.

Last edited:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
bringbackshred said:
No, well done. Your late night spotting skills are serving you well. *End Star Wars voice*
Rofl.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Yeah. I should get back on topic too.

I like:
  • Megan.
  • Beanie.
  • Sofie.
  • Nichole.
  • Gangles.
  • Julie.
  • Zangetsu.
Me too, and I'll add Sam and Gab and... I've got a mental block...

Who's Julie?

nicole21290

HSC
Um, okay then...
My name's Nicole. You can call me Nicole. I am a boring person who you should be thankful you don't have to meet. I am lazy most of the time but occasionally I get off my backside and put the hard work in. I love reading, cartooning, Greek mythology, Modern History, the Internet, tennis, House, and the all the lovely people who bothered to read this pathetic attempt at explaining who I am. I know I should care about global warming and the poor dying polar bears, and angry about our oh-so-terrible governement, but I am instead shallow and am more worried currently about achieving a high UAI. I know it sounds horrible but I'm just praying one day I end up one of those high-achieving, upstanding members of society - yeah, who am I kidding? Oh well, miracles do happen. Have a great night

luisalow1

HSC
well apparently this sums me up.

Mrs James Bond.......STOP KILLING WHALES JAPAN! i'll always have a place in my heart 4 u brandon !!! Luv ya! says:
OMG 2day u looked just like a barbie doll, wit ur summer uniform and highlights in your hair. you looked HOT!

Mrs James Bond.......STOP KILLING WHALES JAPAN! i'll always have a place in my heart 4 u brandon !!! Luv ya! says:
yeah all my friends and myself were commenting on how u have the figure (esp> boobs) and hair ...ur like a doll

HSC
My name is michelle, as demonstrated by my screen name, nothing like protecting your personal details! I live in Albion Park, which is in the Illawarra, about an hour or 2 from Sydney, and I go to a Catholic school called St Josephs. I enjoy anything which isn't study/HSC related, ie, netting, reading trashy magazines, whoring around etc...

favourite fruit: watermelon, mango, green apple.

favourite vegetable: Raw carrot/celery, parsley, lettuce.

favourite number: 13

favourite subject - English/business

favourite sport - Netball for playing, cricket and NRL for viewing

UAI aim - anything over 80. 80 is my aim though. Anything more and I will... I dunno, but I will be elated.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
michelleyeaman said:
My name is michelle, as demonstrated by my screen name, nothing like protecting your personal details! I live in Albion Park, which is in the Illawarra, about an hour or 2 from Sydney, and I go to a Catholic school called St Josephs. I enjoy anything which isn't study/HSC related, ie, netting, reading trashy magazines, whoring around etc...

UAI aim - anything over 80. 80 is my aim though. Anything more and I will... I dunno, but I will be elated.
Oh nice.

HSC
michelleyeaman said:

What position do u play in netball, and who do u go for in NRL?

lol @ the whoring around. :p

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
What position do u play in netball, and who do u go for in NRL?

lol @ the whoring around. :p
I play GA/GS... I love netball, its the one thing that keeps me sane lol, my Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons are basically my life support. And in the NRL I go for the rabbitohs! They are doing so well this year! I'm so proud of them lol.

And whoring around is the best... great way to kill some time. ;)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
michelleyeaman said:
I play GA/GS... I love netball, its the one thing that keeps me sane lol, my Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons are basically my life support. And in the NRL I go for the rabbitohs! They are doing so well this year! I'm so proud of them lol.

And whoring around is the best... great way to kill some time. ;)
You kill foetuses too? :p

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
michelleyeaman said:
Mostly. I'm a fence sitter, its comfy and uncontroversial. :p
Fences are comfy?

I don't like them. They feel like penetration is happening, so I tend to never fencesit.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Fences are comfy?

I don't like them. They feel like penetration is happening, so I tend to never fencesit.
It depends, I guess. Sometimes those stainless steal fences have a flat metal "lining" on the top, they are quite luxurious. But the wooden ones aren't so great. They're a little... sharp. :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)