• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Absence (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
We have our group drama performance happening, there is 4 of us but the fourth one is never at school! AND NOW WE ARE STUCK! She comes up with the most lamest excuses and says she has doctors appointments and all that. But one of the girls in the group caught her out clubbing the same day she was away and she was the night before..........Can we just cut her out is that allowed? My drama teacher hasnt been there much either because of the school musical hes doing.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh dear...this seems to happen to a lot of people and i feel for all of you. there are some other threads relating to this problem, so check them out for ideas. basically what has been said a lot there is to give her a crappy part that does nothing for the actual plot so if she never turns up or doesnt show for the exam, you can go on as if she were not there. personally i think if you dont contribute at all for no good reason then you deserve to be kicked out, but i would take it up with your teacher, principal, etc before it gets to that stage. dont let yourself get stuck because one member isnt pulling their weight...leave her behind! she'll have noone to blame but herself. good luck.

chingly_choo

Bustin' this crib
HSC
Cut her, get a yr 11 to stand in or whatever. That way you can protect yourselves and leave her in the cold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)