absent :S (1 Viewer)

HSC
i was so sick this morning when i woke up so i didn't go today...i had social policy 1 first lecture and first tutorial....would this decision end up being a very bad one? i mean all they do is go through the outline right? should i email the course co-ordinatrer and see if i missed out on anything important?

Jacks

HSC
I think you'll be ok...just go to your tutor the next week and make sure that you didn't miss anything important...though going through the unit outline is somewhat important. If you really want to do something write an email to the lecturer...there should be an e-mail on the tutorial registration page. You have to attend at least 80% of tutes to pass the unit...or you need a medical certificate explaining your absence. This once will be ok, just check WebCt if that unit has a page on there as information from the first lecture may have been posted. You can always get the info you missed from lecturers or other students so don't stress too much.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Like Jacks said ... don't worry about it, just make sure that you have above 80% attendance. Basically, that means you can miss out on one more tutorial for the whole semester - unless you have a doctors certificate. They don't expect you to be healthy all the time :p

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
what about pracs? coz i was meant to have a tute on monday, i went to it and there was no teacher, then they said there ar no tutes for biology, but tomorrow i have chemistry tutes and bio lecture "C" would i have to attend these?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If there was no teacher then it doesn't count towards your absense. If you know that the chem tute is on, then go, and its probably good if you attend the lecture ... its always better to get a good understanding of what your learning, even though you may think you know it all.

uwsstudent

HSC
take it easy mate

it doesn't matter mate, if u miss out few of the tut or lecture, i mean that's alright, the work doesn't depend on every attendance, as long as u study well and get a good grade, then that's all u need

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)