Absolute FAIL in combating Muslim stereotypes.... (1 Viewer)

Princess Leng

HSC
Your mum made that face last night in bed when I had her on her back. :shoot:

btw Do I befriend your Princess Leng account or you going to get boxes back once you stop being a raging homosexual?
you can befriend me if you want, but yeah, i'll be using my boxes account once i get it back.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
sources are sources but does that mean that innocent people didnt die. dont they have families?/lifes/friends? why is a muslim's life worth less than a non-muslim. are they not human. what happened to their basic human rights. you know why becuase i have seen things as child that i shouldnt have as child. i have lost people i love becuase of war; just because i am a muslim.
I NEVER ARGUED THIS POINT WITH YOU. I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU HERE. YET YOU STILL FOUND IT NECESSARY TO BRING UP, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE ARGUE AT HAND.
IF YOU CAN'T ARGUE A POINT OR IF YOU LOSE, GIVE UP. DON'T GODDAM CHANGE THE TOPIC AND TRY TO FIGHT THEM ON A WHOLE NEW FRONT, RETARD.

Swear to God. Why does everyone have to be so fucking stupid around here.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Islam has nothing to do with this crime, Islam forbids doing like these and if everyone knew what the religion was like they would know that Islam is not a religion of violence and murders like these. Dont jump to conclusions about Islam. Its the media that protrays this image, and people shouldnt be so blind sighted.
And apparently you have not read the Quran!

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Islam has nothing to do with this crime, Islam forbids doing like these and if everyone knew what the religion was like they would know that Islam is not a religion of violence and murders like these. Dont jump to conclusions about Islam. Its the media that protrays this image, and people shouldnt be so blind sighted.
Let me guess:
A Zionist conspiracy, where the greedy Jews control the media and spread a culture of hatred and intolerance of Muslims throughout the Western world in orderadvance their own goals for global hegemony?
lol.

Neither the Q'uran nor the hadith are exceptionally peaceful religious texts. For every quote encouraging peace and tolerance, you will be able to find another encouraging war and hatred. Simple human stupidity created the basic problem and now, nearly 1400 years later, it continues to perpetuate the problem through a failure of objective analysis.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lol, I loved the conspiracy bit. It's pretty much confirmed by all the Islams on this forum.
But yeah, that just backed up my preconceived perceptions about the Mid East. Fact is, majority Muslim countries aren't moderate in any Western sense of the word.

EDIT: And why weren't you at the Athiest Society booth on Tuesday? I was hoping to meet you and Alan. I found him anyway, and he said you were supposed to be there but hadn't shown up.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
1. why does it?
2. i want a quote not which part.
3. dont swear and go learn your manners
4. muslims believe that the earth is round and is held by mountains as which act as pegs.

"Have We not made the earth as a bed, and the mountains as pegs? (Quran, 78:6-7)
Modern earth sciences have proven that mountains have deep roots under the surface of the ground (see figure 9) and that these roots can reach several times their elevations above the surface of the ground.2 So the most suitable word to describe mountains on the basis of this information is the word ‘peg,’ since most of a properly set peg is hidden under the surface of the ground. The history of science tells us that the theory of mountains having deep roots was introduced only in the latter half of the nineteenth century.3
Mountains also play an important role in stabilizing the crust of the earth.4 They hinder the shaking of the earth. God has said in the Quran:
And He has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you... (Quran, 16:15) "

- just a little scientific fact for you
lol islams believe the world is held by mountains? held to what lol wtf?

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
1. how does it?
2. why should i find jews aye? why dont i look around website and find a nice jew(more like a isreali- nothing wrong with the religion). maybe becuase its really hard to because most of israelis have the same values
/facepalm

You answered your own question in that post "most of israelis have the same values."

You cry and complain about being stereotyped and abused, when "not all muslims are the same" and yet you are constantly being a hypocrite. Please, just don't be stubborn, you're repeating the same argument again and again throughout this thread, even as others change theirs to get through to you.

Stop.

Look at what you're saying and please realise that whilst you may have a point, it is made completely pointless by the fact that you are what you are criticising.

how can i trust them? when they insult me and my religion and kill does who follow my religion; how can i trust them?
Notice how you're saying THEM? You are generalising.

HERE

most of israelis have the same values.
You are generalising.

HERE

what did i do 2 deserve it?
You are complaining about being generalised for being a muslim.

Now please, before you reply to this with some nonsense dribble, read it a few times and then answer this question. First of all who are you trying to convince here? Is it the people who already agree with you on the forum? Or those who don't?

I assume it is those who don't.

Now why the FUCK, should we feel any pity whatsoever for you being generalised, when you are doing the same yourself. You're making yourself look like a complete idiot to us.

I really do pray that an intelligent muslim comes on these forums quickly, before I start drawing generalisations that all muslims are complete dweebs. Maybe they're too embarassed to come out because of the ones being stupid in this thread. I know I would be.

Fucks sake.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
/facepalm

You answered your own question in that post "most of israelis have the same values."

You cry and complain about being stereotyped and abused, when "not all muslims are the same" and yet you are constantly being a hypocrite. Please, just don't be stubborn, you're repeating the same argument again and again throughout this thread, even as others change theirs to get through to you.

Stop.

Look at what you're saying and please realise that whilst you may have a point, it is made completely pointless by the fact that you are what you are criticising.

HERE

You are generalising.

HERE

Now please, before you reply to this with some nonsense dribble, read it a few times and then answer this question. First of all who are you trying to convince here? Is it the people who already agree with you on the forum? Or those who don't?

Now why the FUCK, should we feel any pity whatsoever for you being generalised, when you are doing the same yourself. You're making yourself look like a complete idiot to us.

I really do pray that an intelligent muslim comes on these forums quickly, before I start drawing generalisations that all muslims are complete dweebs. Maybe they're too embarassed to come out because of the ones being stupid in this thread. I know I would be.

Fucks sake.
Too much ramble about the same shit.

Neg rep.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Too much ramble about the same shit.

Neg rep.
Failure to read the whole thread to understand that heavy repetition might be the only way to get through to him. Actually no, just failure to read a fairly straightforward post by me which should have explained itself.

Neg rep :)

blue_chameleon

HSC
Failure to read the whole thread to understand that heavy repetition might be the only way to get through to him. Actually no, just failure to read a fairly straightforward post by me which should have explained itself.

Neg rep :)
Nah dude, I get the thread hey.

By the sounds of things, I don't think he'll change his view on this, no matter how retarded it was or how much you point it out in black and white. Some people are just stubborn/dumb as fuck. I read the post, but whatevs.

EDIT: You're my e-hero. :shy:

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Schroedinger again.

yld

HSC
land is held by mountains; scientifically proven actually. in the quran its metaphorical thus described as pegs =]
lol islams believe the world is held by mountains? held to what lol wtf?
"The parts of the crust do the same when floating on the mantle. Tall land masses like mountains have huge roots pushing down into the mantle to stabilize them. The taller the mountains the deeper the roots push into the mantle. Valleys on land and oceanic trenches at sea have the most shallow roots"-so like pegs
Geology 100 Telecourse Introductory lecture Part 2

Last edited:

yld

HSC
I NEVER ARGUED THIS POINT WITH YOU. I FUCKING AGREE WITH YOU HERE. YET YOU STILL FOUND IT NECESSARY TO BRING UP, DESPITE THE FACT THAT IT WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE ARGUE AT HAND.
IF YOU CAN'T ARGUE A POINT OR IF YOU LOSE, GIVE UP. DON'T GODDAM CHANGE THE TOPIC AND TRY TO FIGHT THEM ON A WHOLE NEW FRONT, RETARD.

Swear to God. Why does everyone have to be so fucking stupid around here.
ur point was the school was never bombed? the thing is that i havent heard of that yet. i looked into australian websites and news- there was nothing

jezz relax why get so mad for just because "IF YOU CAN'T ARGUE A POINT OR IF YOU LOSE"
i.e. till now you have not said that you agreed that innocent people have died because of it; good 2c you finally agree 2 it.

yld

HSC
/facepalm

Stop.

HERE,

You are generalising.

HERE,

Fucks sake.
thank you for realising that i was generallising.
isnt it just annoying - that how muslims because people generalise us. its irratating and now you know it is. that was the aim of that previous message to make it annoying to be generalised.

im trying to convince those who don't; like yourself-
to be generalised is annoying and thats all that has been done in this forum so i decided to give everyone a taste of their own medicine.

sorry to indirectly show you how annoying it is but i had no other way to do so.

ps. i dont have a problem with jews as i dont think its the religion but the people yet i stand with my argument that its hard to find reliable sources when to nations( palestine & israel) are finding and people from both sides would agrue that their side is right. this may be through their media or whatever else. i generally go for the side that lost many innocent people due to pity.

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
isnt it just annoying - that how muslims because people generalise us. its irratating and now you know it is. that was the aim of that previous message to make it annoying to be generalised.
Wtf?

im trying to convince those who don't; like yourself-
to be generalised is annoying and thats all that has been done in this forum so i decided to give everyone a taste of their own medicine.

sorry to indirectly show you how annoying it is but i had no other way to do so.
Sorry mate, but that is the biggest load of crap I've ever read. I quoted you from several parts of this thread, you were not keeping up the act. I am completely unable to believe that someone who is capable of consciously writing "isnt it just annoying - that how muslims because people generalise us etc." is capable of masterminding such a fiendish plot to prove us all wrong and give us a "taste of our own medicine."

It's like me arguing that I hate Kevin Rudd for months then turning around and saying "haha, was having you all on, I actually like him. It was all just part of some fucked up plot to make you believe/see something or other."

Except I'd write it as:

"hah, ws havn u al on, I rly like him. fer some reason... derr... i decided to give every1 a t8ste of their own medicine.."

I just cannot fathom the arrogance. It is completely beyond me.

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

HSC
Wtf?

Sorry mate, but that is the biggest load of crap I've ever read. I quoted you from several parts of this thread, you were not keeping up the act. I am completely unable to believe that someone who is capable of consciously writing "isnt it just annoying - that how muslims because people generalise us etc." is capable of masterminding such a fiendish plot to prove us all wrong and give us a "taste of our own medicine."

It's like me arguing that I hate Kevin Rudd for months then turning around and saying "haha, was having you all on, I actually like him. It was all just part of some fucked up plot to make you believe/see something or other."

Except I'd write it as:

"hah, ws havn u al on, I rly like him. fer some reason... derr... i decided to give every1 a t8ste of their own medicine.."

The guy is obviously clutching at straws, man.

yld

HSC
Wtf?

Except I'd write it as:

i never said that i like people like yourself and i said that i still stand with my argument and that i was trying to prove a point
recall: i dont hate jew-ism but the people who are racist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)