Absolutely stuck - Assessment on King Lear (1 Viewer)

jess3991

HSC
Hi. This is my first time posting here so I hope this is the right place lol.
Anyway, I have a task due for my year 11 Advanced english class due on tuesday, so i'm really pushing it for time. I've been trying to come up with something for this task the entire holidays and I just can't do it.

It's a 4-6 minute speech/presentation
"You are the director of a new version of King Lear, it is the first meeting of the cast and crew, explain your vision of King Lear. In your speech you should consider purpose, character, language and techniques..." blah blah etc. Oh and it can be a movie/play/musical/whatever you want.

We watched the movie Ran in class and I read a bit of an overview of A Thousand Acres. I've looked all over the internet and in so many different books but I'm completely stuck because I have no idea how to even begin to approach this. What's even better is that it's due first day back, first period =/

Has anyone done anything similar to this before? Does anyone who does drama have any tips as to what you actually need to have in a production? Any ideas at all on how to start this? I'd really appreciate the help so much!

jess3991

HSC
seriously, please!!
does no one have any help whatsoever? i'm running out of time for this effing shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)