absurd theatre workshops (1 Viewer)

*Flutterby*

hey all was only wondering who went to the excursion today at the sydney theatre company in milsons point and wat u thought of it? also did neone happen to catch the question where the girl stare said "i'm doing drama" i mean seriously id never have thought lol

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
that was on today?????? friggin hell! We were talking about going to that at the beginning of the year, but obviously my teacher didn't get around to it. Goddamit! We have a guest speaker coming to talk to us about absurd and city & bush theatre, so maybe that will supplement what we missed out on.

was it any good????? any good things u can share with us?

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
damn teachers...we never even heard about it. our teacher never does these type of things. best we're getting in is some of her past students!

*Flutterby*

yeh it was ok it was actually pretty cool performance wise and there were some pretty cool excerpts from dumb waiter (pretty cool), waiting for godot (UNREAL!), bald prima donna, (I hate that friggin play) as well as a performance from a press conference that was shown in america for george bush a few years ago and that repetitive CRAP drove us all nuts...
but yeh it was pretty cool and all up just a good day off skool in the city which was a beautiful day lol. it was good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)