Abuse (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
i must agree that mmm_sofay deserves a slap across the head for her comment.

unfortunately i agree with both comments it is bad my blonde has cum through the red in sum parts (i was doing hair modelling and wen i finished i dyed over the blonde)

back to the thread,

my cousin is in a relationship where its verbal, he has cum close to hitting her but he hasnt (not yet neway) every time she breaks it off with him to get away from him he threatens to kill himself if he cant have her and all that crap (we dont know if he would actually do it). Wat do u think would be the best options. Just break it off and wait?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
my cousin is in a relationship where its verbal, he has cum close to hitting her but he hasnt (not yet neway) every time she breaks it off with him to get away from him he threatens to kill himself if he cant have her and all that crap (we dont know if he would actually do it). Wat do u think would be the best options. Just break it off and wait?
IMO, he probably won't kill himself. it's just an empty thread to keep her with him. if i'm wrong, i don't want you coming after me.
it would definitely be an option to talk to someone about it, some close to him, who he would listen to?
if she breaks up with him and comes back every time he threatens to kill himself, it's just going to be a continuous vicious cycle. she can't spend the rest of her life to satisfy the needs someone so insecure and abusive.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
unfortunately i agree with both comments it is bad my blonde has cum through the red in sum parts (i was doing hair modelling and wen i finished i dyed over the blonde)

back to the thread,

the only thing that can be done is for your cousin and her boyfriend is to go on that bridge climb on the harbour bridge.
once at the very top, your cousin should push her boyfriend over the railing so he plunges to his death into the harbour.
or he could land on a ferry and splatter to death on the roof of said ferry.

then you and her go out, get pissed, and pash a few random hotties

ps. you didnt do a very good job on the dyeing of your hair. can i come fix it up? i have hairdressing cert ll. hair dying was involved in cert ll.

Last edited:

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
Shaynie69 said:
how am i for helping a friend? fuck off
you're friends being abused? tell her to call the police and stop going out with him.

the solution is as simple as walking away and not being a moron.

by the way, you're still an idiot.

Shaynie69

HSC
ps. you didnt do a very good job on the dyeing of your hair. can i come fix it up? i have hairdressing cert ll. hair dying was involved in cert ll.[/QUOTE]

its the first time the previous hair colour has tried to cum through, lol ill be ok i do my own hair all the time (exceot for cutting).

This guy is a prick seriously, hes really jealous too he hates my guts he thinks i lead her astray? Hullo shes 3 years older then me!!! She doesnt talk to half her friends nemore cause he doesnt like them. he has actually tried a few times to kill hismelf wen shes dumped him ive seen scars on his wrists.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
ps. you didnt do a very good job on the dyeing of your hair. can i come fix it up? i have hairdressing cert ll. hair dying was involved in cert ll

its the first time the previous hair colour has tried to cum through, lol ill be ok i do my own hair all the time (exceot for cutting).

This guy is a prick seriously, hes really jealous too he hates my guts he thinks i lead her astray? Hullo shes 3 years older then me!!! She doesnt talk to half her friends nemore cause he doesnt like them. he has actually tried a few times to kill hismelf wen shes dumped him ive seen scars on his wrists.
just coz there are scars on his wrist, doesnt mean he has tried to kill himself.
they could be attention seeking. heaps of people do it coz apprently its classified as "being cool".

but then again, if he is seriously attempting suicide coz his gf has broken up with him, he seriously needs help.

next time he is being all violent and stuff to your cousin, tell her to call the cops, or to get somoene to call the cops. and the cops can get him into pyschiatric care if he needs it.

Shaynie69

HSC
This is the alarming part........he has slashed his wrist IN FRONT OF HER. Im scared that he'll change his mind about "i cant live without you" to "if i cant have you knowone else can!" and tries to kill her....meh or maybe i worry to much. They are engaged.i think shes scared if she goes to the cops he'll lose his job if he gets a record or some crap. Shes a very sweet person who thinks of others over herself...in fact i dont think she eva thinks of herself.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
This is the alarming part........he has slashed his wrist IN FRONT OF HER. Im scared that he'll change his mind about "i cant live without you" to "if i cant have you knowone else can!" and tries to kill her....meh or maybe i worry to much. They are engaged.i think shes scared if she goes to the cops he'll lose his job if he gets a record or some crap. Shes a very sweet person who thinks of others over herself...in fact i dont think she eva thinks of herself.
no offence, but your needs help. seriously.
if i had a bf slash his wrists in front of me for whatever reason, id so be out of that relationship.
and who cares if he loses his job?
a lost job is much better then a lost life, in my opinion.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
he has actually tried a few times to kill hismelf wen shes dumped him ive seen scars on his wrists.
I'm suprised no one has posted that "not across the street, up the road" picture yet... I'm waiting...

shortie_689

HSC
i was in a relationship that was considered to be emotionally abusive not physically... um in the end the police were contacted in order to get him to leave me alone

Reallyreally

HSC
Abuse in a relationship says something about the abuser. And it's fuckin wrong.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Reallyreally said:
Abuse in a relationship says something about the abuser. And it's fuckin wrong.
you do realise that if they really cared/acknowledged that they wouldnt be doing it? they are obviously mentally deficient

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I've seen abusive relationships first hand and that's definitely made me realize that I never want to be the victim.

And if a guy hit me, he'd get it right back tenfold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)