Academic advising session (1 Viewer)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
it says werrington....wheres werrington? whats its distance from parramatta?

Super_Flyse

HSC
Werrington is the coolest! I hold no bias to that what so ever... :rolleyes:

Werrington is part of the Penrith Campus which is split up into Werrington north, Werrington South and Kingswood.

Distance from Parramatta? By what means of transport?
By car is about half an hour, or so i am led to believe

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
k.thats good. another question, i am a bit confused....is the advising day the same thing as the enrolment day? Because it does not directly state any dates for enrolment, it just says look at advising day and then has dates for advising day, so advising day would be enrolment day aswell yeah?? thanx guys

xuberant

HSC
on the great western highway heading to penrith, is werrington on the left or right side? :confused:

theone123

blue essence
HSC
advising day is enrolling day and enrolling day is advising day?

get it? ;)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
SpaceMonkey said:
I can't believe we have to go to Penrith, this is crap!
thats what im pissed about aswell. they even have a disclaimer saying UWS is a multi campus and that they are not liable and are allowed to make u switch campus if you fell like it. sighs

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
um go look at the map @ UWS site, opposite to penrith plaza.

The Advising Sessions i held at Building BB at Werrington South Campus
here's the link for more details, might answer most of ur questions http://www.uws.edu.au/about/adminorg/academic/oar/info/admissions/undergraduateadmissions/newstudentinfo/ugacadadvise :) :) :)
Tip ... I can remember going there last year. Go straight along the great western highway. Until you see a big blue sign that says University of Western Sydney. Turn left. Drive past tafe and when you get to a roundabout keep going straight ahead. On the left will be a driveway shortly after ... go down that driveway and your in werrington south. The BB building is on the left of the campus- you'll know where it is with all the people. Parking is free as well. Thats what I can remember from last year, hope it helps :)

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
is it possible to walk from penrith station? if not, is there bus (from penrith station) to get there? and is it possible to walk along that driveway to Building BB? ><''

dre

HSC
on the uws site it says that werrington campus is a 15 minute walk from werrington train station....

klh

HSC
go to kingswood station and walk out to the bus stop on the pub side. there will be a free uws bus that will take you to the 3 campusses. ask the bus guy, he is nice and willing to help. first stop is kingswood campus near hte tafe, than it goes to werrington south where your session is held.

mibiony

"fully sick"
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
is it possible to walk from penrith station? if not, is there bus (from penrith station) to get there? and is it possible to walk along that driveway to Building BB? ><''

I think: if ur catching a train, get off at Kingswood station, there is a free bus service from UWS dat will take you through all campus's, u just need to get off at the right one... but not sure if the service is working, like i duno whether it matters if uni is on or not... but its quicker to walk from kingswood station.. u just walk through the big oval [u'll c it.. its big] and then u'll c the uni penrith campus...

klh

HSC
ahhh, but for the chunky portion of us [me] who go to penrith and dont feel like walking, use the bus.
if you want to go to werrington by walk, its more far from kingswood station than werrington sation. if walking, stop at werrington sation and follw the path into werrington campus. but you might watch out for kangaroos, ive seen them once only thoguh

dre

HSC
bus service

does anyone know exactly if the uws bus is working during this period because i have to go on monday!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)