Accept Online- help plz! (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
ok, i'm on the accept online site and am up to the "what now?" bit on the checklist point and on top of this page it says:

"Congratulations, you have finished the main part of the Accept Online process. Below are the final steps for completing your enrolment."

does this mean i have already accepted the offer? because it says that i have finished the "main part" of accept online, i'm confused. is there another part? i don't wanna end up with nothing because i stuffed up this stupid process.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
You've finished accepting the offer, now you have to enrol in your individual courses on myUNSW, which has nothing to do with UAC now.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
phew! thanx! do u think it's better to enrol after i go to one of the academic advising sessions so that i know the exact details of each course? there's no rush right?

5c

HSC
sure sure sure?? :> im sooo paranoid abt all this!! >.<

sunny

meh.
HSC
mushroom_head said:
phew! thanx! do u think it's better to enrol after i go to one of the academic advising sessions so that i know the exact details of each course? there's no rush right?
You can find out exactly what you need to enroll in in the Virtual Handbook or the Faculty Handbooks.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
mushroom_head said:
yeap, if you're not sure then just wait. if the advising session is too far away for you, you can always email the faculty and they can help you out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)