1) prof accounting at mac
2) same but at a latter date lol
3) e commerce at mac
4) e business at mac
5) uws etc

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
if you get accepted for first preference, they won't even bother letting you know if you got into your second one.

NWO

HSC
Ok. But I haven't accepted it yet.

NWO

HSC
One sec. Checking where it says the dead line. They made the offer approximately 2 days ago.

Last edited:

NWO

HSC
I don't know if this is it. On the site it says: 28 February 2014 Close of on time Enrolment. When I log onto UAC, it says date made "02/01/2014".

zaczaczac

HSC
You should be able to receive another offer in the main round (if you're eligible/competitive enough for a course).....but have you changed your preferences?
You would need to have moved the main round course from your 2nd preference to your 1st preference. If you change your preference, you will be reconsidered in that main round. And then if you do get accepted to that course....you will have 2 offers to choose from.

And the 28 Feb enrollment date, like that does seem a bit far away? Not sure if there's an earlier offer-acceptance date....

NWO

HSC
Hi, thanks. That was what I was looking for. Can you please link me the source of that information? And a friend told me to accept it first, but not to confirm it yet.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Ok. But I haven't accepted it yet.
no i mean if they give you an offer for your first preference, they won't put your applications with the other preferences. that's why you move your preferences around.

NWO

HSC
Oh well, in the process of enrolling. Thanks, anways.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh well, in the process of enrolling. Thanks, anways.
Good choice, just because you enrol it doesn't make you ineligible for subsequent offers later on down the track...

NWO

HSC
Enrolling in my first preference lol. XD I don't think you can switch it around now, aye?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Enrolling in my first preference lol. XD I don't think you can switch it around now, aye?
Ummm no, but you can still get offers from your second, third, etc preference... it just depends on the university you are applying for... albiet, the chances are very, very slim; considering you got your first preference... not enrolling into your first preference would quite literally be educational suicide

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)