acceptance of offer? (1 Viewer)

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Offer accepted :D I find it a bit strange that they ask you to print the last page as proof of acceptance when it doesn't seem to have any of your own information on it.

Epic

HSC
offer accepted :)

my accommodation app has no status though :(

Last edited:

HiddenDragon

HSC
offer accepted as well, :haha:

the accomodation still says application recieved

edit: ok now it wont let me in, lol thats strange

Last edited:

bobohappy

HSC
haha, its up, b finance/b laws, see everyone there as well =]

what's with the accommodation portal? how come i can't 'see' my current status????
and i'm sorta freaked out by this message on the front screen

quote: New Applicants

Applications for Semester 1, 2010 opened on the 29th of August and close on the 20th of January 2010. No applications will be accepted outside of these dates.

Please click 'Application' above in order to complete you application.

the last sentence, makes me edgy, but i have completed my application, and its been received

Epic

HSC
My status is there now...but it hasn't changed from "Application Received", it mustn't be an automated system.

John555

HSC
Yup I've just accepted my offer, accom status hasn't changed either.I'm going to guess that we wait for the ANU admin to process our acceptance, then they will send out accom offers accordingly.

Epic

HSC
And remember guys, to be eligible for the accommodation guarantee you have to accept the accommodation offer within 48 hours of receiving it...so check your emails!

RB91

HSC
This is a really dumb question but if I filled in and submitted the online deferment form have I accepted my offer? The acceptance page linked to via UAC said to fill that in and I've since gotten an e-mail from enquiries about Orientation, but I just want to double check.

Elliepowter

HSC
Is accepting the offer online at the ANU website all that we have to do to officially have our place??

freaksoutalot

HSC
aaaah ok. im about an hour north of newie so maybe its still coming i dunno

Epic

HSC
Maybe they're waiting for our accommodation to be appproved before they send out the enrolment packs? Probably so they can send us info on our accommodation along with the rest of the stuff?

eb590

HSC
aaaah ok. im about an hour north of newie so maybe its still coming i dunno
i live in newcastle and still dont have my enrolment pack either. i was freaking out heaps cos i hadn't gotten it and assumed everyone else had. nice to know we're all in the same boat.
can anyone who does actually have it tell me whats in there?
anything crucial we all need to know?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Maybe they're waiting for our accommodation to be appproved before they send out the enrolment packs? Probably so they can send us info on our accommodation along with the rest of the stuff?
All accommodation stuff is sent by email, at least for Ursies.

i live in newcastle and still dont have my enrolment pack either. i was freaking out heaps cos i hadn't gotten it and assumed everyone else had. nice to know we're all in the same boat.
can anyone who does actually have it tell me whats in there?
anything crucial we all need to know?
According to my friend who has his already, it includes the enrolment form, some letters from the President of the ANUSA and some organisations like that, a CD containing the 2010 Handbook, and a few other random bits and pieces. The enrolment form is of course the most important thing, since the rest you can find online, and it also has your student number on it which you need to fill out some of the accommodation forms.

The aforementioned friend also lives up here in Port Macquarie, so they're definitely not sending the packs at the same time, although he's returning from deferment so he might have his sent earlier. I just checked today's mail and I still don't have mine :(

sidereal

HSC
Uni Grad
i wouldn't get too excited just yet, plenty of us here in canberra haven't got one either ;)

eb590

HSC
thanks ajdlinux!
yeah i just kinda wanted to get my student number and get started with enrolment forms. it's so annoying how much the anu system has stuffed us all around like with not being able to accept the offers for ages and now a massive wait on info packs for us.
are you staying in college?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)