Accepted my UAC offer? (1 Viewer)

Bob Jane

HSC
How do I know if I have accepted my UAC offer? Due to complications I cannot select and apply for classes right now.
But I have gone through some steps and I do have an email from that uni does it mean i've accepted my offer?

avocadinq

HSC
To accept your UAC offer, you need to go to that email and follow through the steps from the link in the email to accept your offer. If you get a confirmation email from that uni after you follow the steps, then you have accepted your offer.

Time&moretime

HSC
Considering that there are two major UAC rounds for school leavers, (Dec and Jan round), is it wise to accept and complete the enrolment process of a course that has been offered to me in Dec before learning of an outcome on Jan the 10th? I heard that enrolling late might result in class clashes. I'm wondering if this is true.
Has anyone been in this situation before ? I would appreciate your opinion. :rolleyes:

matt_ryanx

HSC
To accept your UAC offer, you need to go to that email and follow through the steps from the link in the email to accept your offer. If you get a confirmation email from that uni after you follow the steps, then you have accepted your offer.
My application status says admitted, I haven’t enrolled into the course. I didn’t get a confirmation email though, it just says status admitted.

matt_ryanx

HSC
My application status says admitted, I haven’t enrolled into the course. I didn’t get a confirmation email though, it just says status admitted.

avocadinq

HSC
Under the undergraduate offers section, you'll know if you have accepted if you have clicked on the 'read how to respond to your offer' link, next to the course name, and followed the relevant steps from that specific uni. If that is the case, you have accepted your offer.

Just note that you don't need to enrol into your course to accept your offer.

avocadinq

HSC
Considering that there are two major UAC rounds for school leavers, (Dec and Jan round), is it wise to accept and complete the enrolment process of a course that has been offered to me in Dec before learning of an outcome on Jan the 10th? I heard that enrolling late might result in class clashes. I'm wondering if this is true.
Has anyone been in this situation before ? I would appreciate your opinion. :rolleyes:
Definitely accept your course to secure your place because chances are that you might not get a better offer in the next round, unless for some reason, you are absolutely certain that you wouldn't take the course if you don't receive any other offers.

In regards to completing the enrolment process of a course, it depends if you are happy with your current offer from the December round or wanting to get a better offer the next round. If it is the first case, I recommend enrolling quickly because it is true that it will result in class clashes since people will sign up between now and the January round. However, if it is the second case, I recommend waiting for your next offer because it can be quite a hassle to call up the uni after you have enrolled to tell them that you won't be attending their uni.

Time&moretime

HSC
Definitely accept your course to secure your place because chances are that you might not get a better offer in the next round, unless for some reason, you are absolutely certain that you wouldn't take the course if you don't receive any other offers.

In regards to completing the enrolment process of a course, it depends if you are happy with your current offer from the December round or wanting to get a better offer the next round. If it is the first case, I recommend enrolling quickly because it is true that it will result in class clashes since people will sign up between now and the January round. However, if it is the second case, I recommend waiting for your next offer because it can be quite a hassle to call up the uni after you have enrolled to tell them that you won't be attending their uni.
Thank you for your opinion. I have enrolled and realised that some classes are full. I would have to choose the late afternoon ones. Having two rounds for school leavers add to the complexity of waiting, accepting, choosing, enrolling. I guess the advantage is that it allows applicants to access their situation in two rounds. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)