Accepting an Offer and enrollment! (1 Viewer)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
I received a final round offer for a course that I intent to study at usyd.
How can I accept the offer and enroll? I heard that its inperson, but this was in January!
Also how do we apply for HECS? Is this also part of the enrollment session?

Thanks,
Safraaz

R

RishadM

Hey, to accept an offer & enroll don't you just follow the instructions after clicking on your offer in the UAC offer page?
Not sure if it's different for final round offers, but I don't see why it would be - you should be able to do it all online.
Yup applying for HECS should come up in the enrollment process.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey, to accept an offer & enroll don't you just follow the instructions after clicking on your offer in the UAC offer page?
Not sure if it's different for final round offers, but I don't see why it would be - you should be able to do it all online.
Yup applying for HECS should come up in the enrollment process.
Thanks Rishad :)
But I thought Usyd enrollment and course acceptance was different! I thought you had to enroll in-person by going to the campus and everything is done there! Thats wht my friends are telling me :/

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
btw what course are you doing?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
It is indeed on-campus (in person) enrollment. Just bring your ID, TFN and desired UoS list and all should be dandy. All the best - be sure to come down to O Week. :)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
It is indeed on-campus (in person) enrollment. Just bring your ID, TFN and desired UoS list and all should be dandy. All the best - be sure to come down to O Week. :)
Thanks alot :)
um... whats the 'desired Usyd list' and how and by when can I register for the O week :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Haha; UoS stands for unit of studies/subjects. Just tailor them to your degree structure/major requirements. No need to register for O Week. Just show up - you will need to purchase an Access Card if you wish to join clubs/societies. We are also having a meat so check out that thread and come along to meet fellow peers from BoS. :D

Aysce

HSC
What course are you doing btw Safraaz? If you don't mind :)

funstudy

HSC
There are late enrolment dates in February. Call them up or email your faculty, and they will assign a late enrolment date where you can do it in person.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
What course are you doing btw Safraaz? If you don't mind :)
LOL nt at all.. um.. m doing Pharmacy :/
Like you my aim is medicine, but adv science/medical science seemed too risky for me and you can always transfer into med from ANY course with good grades and umat. So I guess Pharmacy is the course I'll consider, though job prospects may not be looking good atm.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
There are late enrolment dates in February. Call them up or email your faculty, and they will assign a late enrolment date where you can do it in person.
Yep, Thank you :)
I already did and they told me to come next week!
m just worried that I will get a bad timetable as most ppl are already enrolled in the course :(

Aysce

HSC
LOL nt at all.. um.. m doing Pharmacy :/
Like you my aim is medicine, but adv science/medical science seemed too risky for me and you can always transfer into med from ANY course with good grades and umat. So I guess Pharmacy is the course I'll consider, though job prospects may not be looking good atm.
Fair enough. Best of luck :)

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
btw when is the last day tht you can unenroll from courses, currently m enrolled in 2 courses :/ and I wana withdraw from em after enrolling into pharmacy.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)