accepting offer (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
how to accept offer into unsw because i got in thorugh the gateway application which is separate to uac so when i full my details ehre it doesnt work and unsw is closed i cant callScreenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.13.36 pm.png

liamkk112

HSC
how to accept offer into unsw because i got in thorugh the gateway application which is separate to uac so when i full my details ehre it doesnt work and unsw is closed i cant callView attachment 41966
when u applied u probably got the zID, it says

"If you applied for a course directly with UNSW, you will already have your zID, which is an ID number starting with a ‘z’ and followed by 7 numbers (e.g. ‘z1234567’).

If you applied for a course through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), you may not know your zID. Instead, you will need your 9-digit UAC Application Number (provided by UAC), and the Program Code for the course you are studying at UNSW."

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
when u applied u probably got the zID, it says

"If you applied for a course directly with UNSW, you will already have your zID, which is an ID number starting with a ‘z’ and followed by 7 numbers (e.g. ‘z1234567’).

If you applied for a course through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), you may not know your zID. Instead, you will need your 9-digit UAC Application Number (provided by UAC), and the Program Code for the course you are studying at UNSW."
yeah but i legit dont have a zid lol i cant find it anywhere

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
like in my email it says Screenshot 2023-12-28 at 5.23.47 pm.png
the link on (2) takes me to here which is where u go to accept the offer (shown in the first post) so i dont actually get to make my zid at all

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
WAIT NVM GUYS I GOT I SORTED OUT my friends told me how to do it
its so retarded basically what u have to do is go to ur unsw gateway portal and then put that application number into the uac application number which is stupid cus they are diff applications
anyways then they give ur zid which u use to apply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)