Accepting offers (1 Viewer)

pranks85

I'm planning to study combined law at unsw, so unless I get pretty damn close to 100, I'm going to be sitting on the border of the cutoff - the problem is, I want to go overseas at the time the offers are coming out....anyone have any ideas as to whether I can get someone to handle this stuff for me, and if so, how?

SoFTuaRiaL

i remember reading somewhere that u send a letter to uac saying that u give permission to another person to accept offers on ur behalf. not too sure abt the exact procedure though, there should be something in the uac guide abt it ...

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Its possible to go overseas and check it through the internet..just make sure you have your UAC number and PIN

and like Da Monster said you can send a letter where you have to include a printed full name of the person acting on your behalf, the signature of that person, your own signature and your UAC number. Or you can write the info on the form A in the UAC book on q14, or on the apply by web page.

Its all in the UAC book under section 3..i think

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
you gotta do the enrolment yourself anyway dont you..ID's and stuff.plus fill in the HECS stuff...?
it was like...late january, early feb when i did it.
dunno, cant rmemeber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)