Access 2009 free gift bag? (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Yeah I got this super dodgy "organic chocolate" frog.
It was gross. :)

maz5

HSC
So I should buy the access card by credit card over the net, then pick up the showbag when I get there?

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Yeah that's a really good idea because the queues are really long during Oweek. They will have express stalls for people who have paid online, then you just need to have your photo taken and your card printed out.

Also, this year the union has a whole lot of new partners. If you like clubbing for example, there is free entry to havana, home, the eastern, arthouse yu, oxford art factory and discounted entry to tank, so if you go clubbing more than 10 times this year, you win. THey can also give you a coles and shell petrol station discount, cheaper movie tickets at hoyts and dendy and discounts on food in newtown etc etc

They are also always interested to hear about places you would want as partners - just send them an email because without feedback they are guessing what we want.

Apart from the savings though, you're supporting uni life. Look how boring mac is, they have nothing there. WIthout the union we wouldn't have manning, wentworth or holme, or any clubs or societies, which is a good way for first years to meet people.

I can't remember exactly what the bags have in them but there is some fairly useful stuff like the diary and a pencil case, condoms, food, probably promo stuff as well.

~Fire Jade~

HSC
I can't remember exactly what the bags have in them but there is some fairly useful stuff like the diary and a pencil case, condoms, food, probably promo stuff as well.
Re: the bold word above
Hey you guys...aren't serious about the above....right? T T :rofl:

jaimebien

HSC
Wow, isn't that a bit prudish? What's wrong with encouraging safe sex?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Paid for my ACCESS card online today. If you want to get involved in organised social activities on campus it's really a must have.

vivtzav

HSC
Will i be able to get an ACCESS card on O-week at the cumbo campus? I go there for orientation the day on the first day?

If u pay online for your access card..how do u get ur showbag later on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)