ACCESS card (1 Viewer)

tuart

Hey guys just wondering for us Cumberland students are we meant to pick up the ACCESS card from the Manning building at da main campus? or do we just use our CSG "ipoint" card ? thx

Skeeta

HSC
we got sent a form to get an access card in the mail, it came randomly with our fees or something

but no, we dont get one.. we get the CSG card.. ignore the other thing

Skeeta

HSC
ow i thought thats why you were posing this question

either way we dont get access cards, we get the csg rewards card.. you'll get it when the semester starts, you sign up (they usually have computers ready for you to sign up on) and then u line up at the csg building and pick it up

wanton-wonton

HSC
stuartlittle said:
Hey guys just wondering for us Cumberland students are we meant to pick up the ACCESS card from the Manning building at da main campus? or do we just use our CSG "ipoint" card ? thx
STUUUUUUUUUUWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
If your doing the double degree - Nut/EXSS then yes you get BOTH cards - arent you so lucky. If your just a regular Cumbo student than no you are not part of Sydney University Union - your only part of CSG

jest

HSC
vicburke said:
If your doing the double degree - Nut/EXSS then yes you get BOTH cards - arent you so lucky. If your just a regular Cumbo student than no you are not part of Sydney University Union - your only part of CSG
why don't students at cumberland get the access card? what about other students from the other campuses, do they get the access card?

Skeeta

HSC
As i said before. Main campus and our campus have virtually nothing to do with each other. We cant get discounts etc at main campus, go to the events at student prices or anything.

As far as i know, only the city campuses get the access cards.

Plus, now with VSU you dont HAVE to pay for them.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
yeah if you choose to exercise your voluntary student unionism you dont have to get one. I am still undecided whether or not it would be worth it...its good when you buy txtbooks cos you get like $30 points for the more expensive books to use on other books or on food at the cumbo outlets. You really dont go to main campus or need to have anything to do with them unless you want a book from them.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
no i dont believe that they have. I havent recieved my information pack that i got last year but as i recall that came along while i was on clinical so maybe in the next week or so. Last year it was pretty much 1/2 of the $490 i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)