Access Points/Mishaps or committments (1 Viewer)

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
Is it true that you get up to 5 uai points for representing your sport on a state level and up to 10 extra uai points for representing nationally?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
You don't get extra UAI points, but the course cut-off is lowered for you. And I'm not sure that there is something like that that is happening, the Elite Athletes Scheme might be what you are thinking about but I don't think it works that way.

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
You don't get extra UAI points, but the course cut-off is lowered for you. And I'm not sure that there is something like that that is happening, the Elite Athletes Scheme might be what you are thinking about but I don't think it works that way.
awesome whiever way it works doesnt matter

Elite Athletes
Applications for elite athletes will be assessed using the following seven (7) points as criteria. An applicant had to meet at least one (1) of the seven criteria to be assessed as an Elite Student athlete and eligible for bonus UAI points under this scheme in 2007.
  1. Member of Open Division 1 Sydney Club side in Sydney Club Premier competition for 2005-6.
  2. Member of a State Institute of Sport or Academy program (NSWIS, SAC)
  3. Member of a State Age squad or equivalent (NSW All Schools team, NSW Swimming).
  4. Top 10 Age National individual competition results for 2005-6.
  5. Top 10 Open National Ranking or Top 5 Age National Ranking individual sports 2005-6.
  6. Member of a National Age squad member or equivalent (Australian All Schools team, junior national team, U19 - U21 national teams).
  7. Member of a National Open squad or equivalent (AIS, Telstra Dolphins, Olympic or Paralympics teams).
Elite Performers
In order to be eligible to be considered as an elite performer, the applicant’s performing activity must have:
  • Been at a high or elite level and
  • Disrupted the applicant’s schooling or education for 2005 and/or 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)