Access Scheme (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by skip to my lou
hmm
im applying under "crowded living conditions" (9 ppl in a 5 bedroom house)
you reckon UTS will take it?
so much work to get it tho...gotta get a bloody floor plan of the house!!

oh btw i think its based on size of the house so uhh...dont automatically think that these rooms are big!
whats wrong with that? im presuming theres 2 in ur parents room, so thats 7 ppl in 4 rooms...thats 2 in 3 of them and one in another..theres nothing wrong with that, heaps of people share rooms

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by yellowpixietoys
hi there. you're joking right?
go on, devalue the system a bit more. take the places of the people who deserve consideration - who actually are disadvantaged. go to bed earlier. how exactly does it disadvantage you? catch diseases on public transport? have to mingle with "common people" who can't afford the privilege of being sent to a private north shore school?
i'm applying to uts, but my reason is a little more credible. i train 16 hours a week for my sport. i compete at world championships. and hell, i leave for school at 7, isnt life tough.

fyi - uts is less strict with eas (or maybe a little more exposed to the real world), nsw is tight. literally.
you think i chose to have rich parents? you think i actually got a choice in going to the school?
NO

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Mr.Ugly
you think i chose to have rich parents? you think i actually got a choice in going to the school?
NO
perhaps not, but you certainly enjoy reaping the benefits..talk about poor little rich boy. stop raughting the system and leave an opening for someone who actually needs it. and besides, you leave at 6.30..so what? its not as if you went to a local school and you would be studying in that time. im presuming you go by train, in which case you have stacks of time to study, whereas others dont.

Mr.Ugly

Originally posted by hipsta_jess
perhaps not, but you certainly enjoy reaping the benefits..talk about poor little rich boy. stop raughting the system and leave an opening for someone who actually needs it. and besides, you leave at 6.30..so what? its not as if you went to a local school and you would be studying in that time. im presuming you go by train, in which case you have stacks of time to study, whereas others dont.
who the hell studys on their way to school? it real noisy on public transport. if i went local i wouldnt have to sleep as early i could stay up later. What makes you think that i "enjoy reaping the benefits" i rather go to a local school than a private. Going to a private does not make you smarter.

HSC
who the hell studys on their way to school? it real noisy on public transport. if i went local i wouldnt have to sleep as early i could stay up later. What makes you think that i "enjoy reaping the benefits" i rather go to a local school than a private. Going to a private does not make you smarter.
don't quote the "my parents are rich" at me. my dad earns enough, but i have a grip on reality. its obvious to me that being at a private school does not make you smarter. i think you are the perfect example of where badly allocated government funding has in fact resulted in a new generation of, as jess quotes "poor little rich boys". i think i want you to apply. get laughed at. maybe if you made less whingey little excuses and studied a little more extensively, you wouldn't have to seek methods by which to rought the system in order to get into a course.
but from what you have said, you have no need to worry. you are a poor little rich boy. you can't help it if your parents are rich. therefore they will pay your way into your course. no hecs for you!

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
NO
hha maybe not, and by what you say, you prolli wont have a choice picking what uni course you want to do, but it doesnt really matter, your parents will pay full fees for ya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)