Accessing lectures online (1 Viewer)

Tabris

HSC
1) goto learn.mq.edu.au - this your online learning website - called Blackboard
2) login (you should have your login details)
3) select the unit you have enrolled in
4) navigate to the ilecture section (should be LHS on screen or an icon)
5) select the first lecture and select the lecture format i.e stream or download

if you can't see the unit on blackboard - contact the convenor via email
if you dont have login details - contact IT

reality

HSC
Do all units have recorded lectures? are there exceptions?

Tabris

HSC
You should consult with your unit outline and your convenor.

From my exp, all law units are recorded (with the exception of some electives). This was also the same for nearly all ECON units (again, some exeptions sucha s ECON309)

bimatty

HSC
I reckon it sucks how not all units have i-lecture. 7/7 did for me last year, 2/4 do (so far, I'm not sure about MUS 100) this semester. MAS 205 doesn't though, and it's hard for me to get to the lecture. Is it that hard to record it?

HSC
I reckon it sucks how not all units have i-lecture. 7/7 did for me last year, 2/4 do (so far, I'm not sure about MUS 100) this semester. MAS 205 doesn't though, and it's hard for me to get to the lecture. Is it that hard to record it?
It's not "hard" to organise ilecture. But some lecturers prefer you come to the actual lecture because they believe you will take in more rather sitting at home.

That's what they told me last year for most of my units which is rather annoying but I kind of agree with them because for me, I take in more at the actual lectures than ilecture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)