ACCG310 final exam (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
not knowing what topic the theory question will come from makes it harder.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
How did everyone go?

For future generations, the theory question we were asked related to AASB127 and the entity concept, its effects, and compare it to the other concepts (proprietary etc)

Suprised if anyone remembered that useless crap

EDIT: What would be really sad is if I am looking at this next semester and reading my own tips as I re-sit the paper. God forbid

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Lol the whole paper seemed to be just tutorial qn's or lecture qn's with different numbers...frickin couldnt get that q.3 i/c q'n out tho. Still the 25 marker i thought was more difficult than i expected..guess under exam conditions :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
no that 25 marker was fukn hard no doubt. Harder than the mid sems (2007 and 2008)

Question One (Issuing Shares) was cut and paste out of a mid sem (I think 2007 one)

I didn't study Equity Accounting enough to be able to do q7 properly.

I'm confident with the IMI, exactly like the mid-sem.

It was all hit and miss for me

Squarehead

HSC
N/A
should have went to all the lectures and gotten the solutions from lectures. it would have improved my game in the exam. Stuffed up on the 12 mark consolidation...not even sure what was going on there. The cancelling shares one i mustve got the entries wrong...rubbed out the right entry and filled it back with the wrong. So pissed off!!!

ms88

HSC
I did ACCG310 this semester but I missed the final exam cause I was sick so I'll be doing the supplementary exam in 2-3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone has all the fully completed lecture examples that they'd want to sell to me. Also if anyone has a few hours available to tutor me I'd also be willing to pay for that.

Let me know. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)