accg310... (1 Viewer)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
is hella gay!

*cries* :'(

its like every semester i end up falling behind in at leeeeast one subject (although this time, all 3 that im doing, but this is the worst)
godammit im gonna live in the uni library for the rest of the sem! with no money... yes, 2 hours from home on non-uni days just so that i don't get distracted and walk home or go shopping.
hoowww am i gonna catch up
its so hard and there's so much!
and maybe im just really stupid but i feel like such a fob when i read the textbook... it's so hard to understand :(

i don't want to fail :(

anyway err.. the point of this tread.... who here does it? am iii the only lost one? :(

Smokin'Squirrel

Learning to Surf
HSC
I wouldn't say that it's easy but accounting subjects seem fairly easy if you have a plan of attack for given questions. If you look for the patterns in solutions and actually understand how everything interrelates, it doesn't seem so irrational.

My advice to you would be to go through the hw assignments for the last couple of weeks and try to understand what the journal entries are tyring to achieve. At first I thought that this was going to be a purely mechanical subject, using memory rather than reasoning. However, if you understand what the journal you are making represents, then it becomes a lot easier to adapt if a different question comes up in an exam.

P.S. There is a lot of work involved but if you don't do it you can't complain about the difficulty. If you still have problems, you can always ask one of the teaching staff.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I'm doing it. Its pretty easy, I think.

I got 3/20 for the first class test (pretty easy test, IMO) and 11/20 for the second one. ;)

(No, I am fucked for this subject)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)