ACCG340 Final Exam. (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lol i just saw this post now
and mr supra im so right bout who you are! did you happen to be at the ivy 2 fridays ago? (not the one just past, the one before) :p

congrats on macquarie, that trumps pitcher any day, i dont think pitcher even recruited any grads this year
hehe you soooo dont know who i am!!!! Nah I wasn't at the Ivy =P I actually can't remember where I was

Pitcher kept a few grads i heard...yeh mac is great...unfortunately im sick today, so im missing work =P

*hopeful*

HSC
hehe you soooo dont know who i am!!!! Nah I wasn't at the Ivy =P I actually can't remember where I was

Pitcher kept a few grads i heard...yeh mac is great...unfortunately im sick today, so im missing work =P
unfortunately hahah are you turning into the typical banker w*nker ??

and you sooooooooo were, im sure it was you...you were with some other guys, one who's name starts with H (i dont know him at all just know of) !! i know who you are ok! :haha:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
unfortunately hahah are you turning into the typical banker w*nker ??

and you sooooooooo were, im sure it was you...you were with some other guys, one who's name starts with H (i dont know him at all just know of) !! i know who you are ok! :haha:
haha now now gorgeous, we're not all w*nkers...

lol what makes you so sure?! How can you know me when I have the slightest idea as to who you are lol...and i swear...i dislike the Ivy =P

*hopeful*

HSC
haha now now gorgeous, we're not all w*nkers...

lol what makes you so sure?! How can you know me when I have the slightest idea as to who you are lol...and i swear...i dislike the Ivy =P
im a 110% sure, you put yourself out there buddy, you've said your name and other dets on here before, im sure you must have posted something facebook related cause i seen you on facebook and think 'oh yeah its supra from bos' heheh

me on the other hand, no-one knows nothing!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im a 110% sure, you put yourself out there buddy, you've said your name and other dets on here before, im sure you must have posted something facebook related cause i seen you on facebook and think 'oh yeah its supra from bos' heheh

me on the other hand, no-one knows nothing!
haha i think im way too open on the internet...i go out and people know my name before I have even met them...plus my ex is somehow keeping tabs on me as well :p

if you're so sure of who i am, just add me on facebook ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)