accg352 vs 353 vs 350 (1 Viewer)

havy

HSC
thx alot reaver!
is 352 assignment group or individual? do u need to construct anything other than spreadsheet? ie. word document, power point.

ReaveR said:
I noticed that ASIC page lists Chris Heaton as the guy to talk to but shit I hate him after doing Econ232 so yeah that'll be fun.
u hate him doesnt mean that he hates u ;) just pretend to be nice and get some info outa him.

btw, was 352 ur last exam? do u mind sharing some of ur notes? it'll be great if you also hav stuff for other unit, ie. accg329, fin310, econ350 & 360.:read:

Last edited:

ReaveR

HSC
One more Busl350 exam tommorrow. 352 assignment can be groups of up to 3, or can be individual. You'll need to do a powerpoint presentation outlining why the strategy works and the results, print it out as well as on cd/disc/usb.

I'll see what notes I have left - I've got quite a few but some of them like 350 were fill in the blanks so only physical copies which I don't know if I kept.
Might take a couple of days as I'm waiting for some new computer bits so I can build a new one - then I'll be able to dig through my documents and find them. On a different computer at the moment.

havy

HSC
not in a hurry dude, there's a long holiday ahead.....plenty of time.

lol busl350, isnt that one of the easiest unit with failure rate = 0 ?

ReaveR

HSC
Yes, she said last semester she failed two people only out of a couple hundred.

Open book, unlimited paper materials.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
that AppFin thing I've been mentioning is strictly for Master graduates...which is irrelevant to most of us at this stage.

havy

HSC
ReaveR said:
Yes, she said last semester she failed two people only out of a couple hundred.

Open book, unlimited paper materials.
omg she actually failed ppl! they must hav been very very naughty....

havy

HSC
I pretty much made up my mind on doing 352 over 353, unless someone has additional comments on those 2 units. But I'm still unsure whether accg350 is worth doing or not. Any suggestions?

ReaveR

HSC
Well I spoke to CHeaton regarding PS146. Basically just finish your degree and if you want to, you can go back and do non award which allows you to enrol as normal. If you don't have the prereqs ie. Law506 then just contact the head and talk to him about it.

He also said getting PS146 through the private sector is much faster, even though they're severely dumbed down.

So basically I didn't find out any new information lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)