and I find that everyone says this unit is hard
I want to choose it as my elective 300lv unit..... :(

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
there are so few people in this forum :(

Blizane

HSC
I think you'd find that most people that post around these parts are 1st/2nd year students. After they graduate (i.e. after doing 300lvl subjects) people tend to not hang around here as much...

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
I found this forum accidentally when I google the units I will study to see how other students comment on those units
anyway, do you have any suggestion of any other platforms for me to have communication of studies with other Macquarie students?
Thanks in advance. :)

keithwf

HSC
N/A
Guys!

I just finished this subject last sem. have to admit it was the HARDEST and BROADEST subject ever! seriously..It got so many different types of assignments, homework, presentations, online projects, class test and so on
The FINAL exam is EVERYTHING from week 1 to 13!!!! WTF and it was HARD and VAGUE as HELL, not to mention it was so much different to the Practice Paper that was given.
Anyway, I dont think I'm gonna fail coz if I do, so as many others..i mean MANY

I heard ACCG352 was hard as wel but i believe its not as hard and broad as 353\

Cheers!

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
Guys!

I just finished this subject last sem. have to admit it was the HARDEST and BROADEST subject ever! seriously..It got so many different types of assignments, homework, presentations, online projects, class test and so on
The FINAL exam is EVERYTHING from week 1 to 13!!!! WTF and it was HARD and VAGUE as HELL, not to mention it was so much different to the Practice Paper that was given.
Anyway, I dont think I'm gonna fail coz if I do, so as many others..i mean MANY

I heard ACCG352 was hard as wel but i believe its not as hard and broad as 353\

Cheers!
Oh no! But I am still planning to take this unit next year because I have got an exemption for accg253, so I don't have to study accg253; however, I think I would miss something if I study an accounting degree without any financial element :(
Keith, do you study well in other units? I am really worried whether I can handle accg353 or not. :(
My housemate encourages me to take accg353 as he got distinction in this unit and he said accg353 was not hard. OMG but I don't think I would trust him too much :(

Last edited:

keithwf

HSC
N/A
Keith, do you study well in other units? I am really worried whether I can handle accg353 or not. :(
My GPA is 3 something...Tomorrow the results will be released..i'll let you know how I went hahaha....
I personally thnk ACCG 200 and 300 level subjects for Finance students are such a mess...needs a lot of time and work every single week...Im not that hard working so my results for those are CRs only so far..but I only expect to get a P for this one...as last semester was really challenging
anyway get back to ya soon

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
I really feel sad about the marks for my busl301 :(
I think I would not take accg353. Don't want to feel disappointed again:(

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
Oh.. you did very well. Congratulation!
I got only credit for my two business law units for the last two semesters, which I feel a little bit sad....

ohshxt

HSC
N/A
keith, could you give me the sample exam for this unit?
I would be glad if you could do me a favour :) as I still don't know if I should choose this unit.....

keithwf

HSC
N/A
ok give me your email and I'll see wat I can do...
not to mention again that the real Final was war different from the sample one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)