• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

accommodation at Parramatta (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LaraB said:
depends on where you're looking at in blacktown...

someone said parra's like another city? um...so is blacktown hence the name Blacktown City Council etc..

parra is closer to the city and stuff, but blacktown (city not the more suburban parts) is only about 15/20 minutes from parramatta.

I live in Blacktown council area and its same as parra as far as if you dont live in the um...less appealing shall i say... areas, housing is nice, plenty of parks around, blacktown's good i think coz there's less 'city traffic' n stuff both have big shopping centres, both have plenty of restaurant, tale aways,cafes etc, both have big libraries, i mean... there isnt really that much difference for a uni student....

both have plenty of places you can get casual work, if that's relevant, at food or retail places or offices etc..

far as the uni, i havent been to blacktown campus apart from to go the library and stuff and student centre but im at parra. Campus is realtively small compared to othe runis, but its good coz you have less distance to walk:) library's good, staff are all helpful, the range of courses available at parra seems larger than blacktown n penrith so maybe that's somethin 2 consider. blacktown's admin people seem nicer than the parra ones to me... but at the same time, there's less of them so is just as slow.

got a bar, cafe and all that stuff. plenty of friendly people, plenty of sports n other stuff organised, easy to get to - you can drive, altho parking's a bitch atm.. but if you got public transport - buses to/from parra station come every 10/15 minutes, trains to/from blacktown stn from parra station come about that often too.
There are shit suburbs of both Parra and Blacktown.

klh

HSC
starts with B? hmmm it inst blacktown?
man this is soo weird??? sydney in canada?
must be becoz they were under britian, they still are i think, part of the commonwealth.
and they speak weird.....do they do the south park thingy? say a-boot instead of about? hehehe canadians...

klh

HSC
brisbane? is it any relation to any australian capital city names? if not, ive lossed the linkages.
damn im obessessd now...
id like to know the name...

klh

HSC
name of the place natstar is going to in canada, starts with B and close to toronto....just wnated to know the name, cape. stick with the times :p

klh

HSC
ahhhhh, buffalo. an animal, and i was thinking blah. i wasted my lunch time, whaa.
thanks cape. now onto assignments...:(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
never heard of it...
Thats cause you don't do tourism :p

I can faintly remember something similar to Branson when I studied Canada in tourism in high school.

Edit: lol Natstar ... choose one, any one!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
Thats cause you don't do tourism :p

I can faintly remember something similar to Branson when I studied Canada in tourism in high school.

Edit: lol Natstar ... choose one, any one!!
Yeah ive heard of Branson, Canada and Brampton Canada but not too sure where they are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)