accommodation-who's applied? (1 Viewer)

Kimmi_R

hey just wondering who has already applied for accomodation at gong? i only just applied today, dont think it was early enough. what campuses have ppl applied for eg(campus east)

Jess_L

3rd Year UOW Student
HSC
I've Applied

Hey Kimmi

Yeah I applied a few weeks ago. I put Weroona College first coz I stayed there during the year 12 discovery days and I put Campus East second. Dont really mind where I get, I just want to go to Wollongong Uni SO bad!!!!!!! Its the best uni by far, and I really hope I get in!!!

Kimmi_R

im sure ya will! what course do you want to study there? what are the UAI's for them like. ive only got primary teaching for wollongong and thats 77. i put campust east first but i havent actually seen any of the places so im a bit in the dark about it.
yeah i heard that some ppl applied like months ago because there is limitied space. im worried ive applied too late, but i spoke to the accommodation department ppl and they said that they place as many 1st years as they can so were in with a good chance!!:)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I haven't applied yet, but i would like to know.

Does International House provide catering and electricity/water in the accomodation bill?

Kimmi_R

iternational house is catered for so im pretty sure it would work the same way as the other catered accommodation bills, and include those things. i think the only time you would pay extra for electricity and water would be if you were in a self catered apartment and used a noticable amount more than others :) you have to apply by November 30 aswell so dont leave it too late!

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I applied a few days ago and am sending money tommorow. I've applied for campus east first preference (who wouldn't? It is right next to the beach :))

Hopefully im not too late.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Kimmi_R said:
if u come from parra like ur profile says then i think you gotta a pretty good chance! :)
Thankyou, you have just made my day. :)

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
Hey hey....I also reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaallllllly want to go to UOW- I've put it down as my top 3 preferences & last preference, so I hope I get in--*fingers crossed* haha. I applied for accommodation last week sometime, & from memory I think I put Campus East first (BEACH--OHHHH YES!!), Weerona second & Int'l House third.
Also, what part of the mountains are you from, Kimmi? And what school do you go to? Cos I live in the mountains too lol

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I used to go to Penrith High! Which is kinda mountains, we got lots of mountain people going there.

*mad caddies*

-slumming it-
HSC
Bone577 said:
I used to go to Penrith High! Which is kinda mountains, we got lots of mountain people going there.
Nice one! I go to Penrith High-when did you leave??...but yeh, I live in Woodford. Do you go to Blaxland High, Kimmi?

holl

Jess_L said:
I put Weroona College first
Hey Jess L, make sure you call weerona to arrange for an interveiw otherwise you wont even get considered for that college.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Just stumbled 'cross this thread then.... and havent read the rest yet, but

I've heard that Weerona is by far the best, its the 'party central' or something according to one of my friends who is planning to go there :rolleyes:

It's not near the beach but still sounds pretty damn good.... if only their site wasnt down! :(

Bone577

HSC
N/A
hotcocoababe said:
Just stumbled 'cross this thread then.... and havent read the rest yet, but

I've heard that Weerona is by far the best, its the 'party central' or something according to one of my friends who is planning to go there :rolleyes:

It's not near the beach but still sounds pretty damn good.... if only their site wasnt down! :(

Party central aye? Well I suppose us people who are going to Campus East next year can make for some good competition hehehe :)

And to *mad caddies* I left Penrith about 3 years ago now. At the end of MY year 10, which would be everyone elses year 9 since I am repeating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)