Accomodation at Newcastle (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
the chances of getting a park are more like microscopic.
fingers crossed we should be getting the multi back soon though.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Fingers crossed we should see timrie taken down, grounded & pounded into a bloody mess, then choked out by Jess!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
Fingers crossed we should see timrie taken down, grounded & pounded into a bloody mess, then choked out by Jess!
*flexes muscles*

can I have some training on the hoes at Frosties first? I wanna make sure I do a decent job...
:p

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
*flexes muscles*

can I have some training on the hoes at Frosties first? I wanna make sure I do a decent job...
:p
LOL! Please.. I want someone to smack them hoes down, only I just don't wanna do it myself :p

gabn

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
the chances of getting a park are more like microscopic.
fingers crossed we should be getting the multi back soon though.
bugger and i'm really bad at parking too looks like i will add more scratchs to the wagon.

i thought frostbites was allright... i've been told the hoes are at surf city and fannys.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
is there free parkign when u stay on campus?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
haha, yes, very true, but I know if I have a go at some Frosties hoe then I won't get kicked out!
Besides, Fannys is too packed to take a decent swing, and theres not enough people at Surf City to get a decent "fight, fight" chant happening.

gabn

HSC
timrie6 said:
is there free parkign when u stay on campus?
permits cost $100 a year last time i checked and why would you need a car if you live on campus ?

i don't know anyone which lives on campus. so i can't help there.
---------

i've only done frosties on a wednesday night. after my music pratical exam the hsc sorta stuffed up my clubing plans. but i'm sure i'll grab some friends and do more soon.

Last edited:

timrie6

HSC
N/A
how would i get home if i didnt have a car?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
gabn said:
i thought frostbites was allright... i've been told the hoes are at surf city and fannys.
i've had a couple who've wanted to go... a fat aboriginal chick and an attractive 5'4 brunette that weighed about 50kgs or so..then there's all the rude bitches as well.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
timrie6 said:
how would i get home if i didnt have a car?
use your brain. a lift, train, bus, your own private jet which your parents probably own with you being so stuck up and naive.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
use your brain. a lift, train, bus, your own private jet which your parents probably own with you being so stuck up and naive.
does she...uhh...have a brain?!

ok, that was a low blow on my part.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
gabn said:
i've only done frosties on a wednesday night. after my music pratical exam the hsc sorta stuffed up my clubing plans. but i'm sure i'll grab some friends and do more soon.
I like working Frosties on a Wednesday night! It's usually a much more relaxed and friendly crowd, which means I can relax too. :)

Friday sees all the dickheads come, I've been kicking out about 10 the last few weeks.. but, I'm pretty relaxed as it's not that packed.

Saturday is always packed to the shit house and makes me all claustrophobic.. last Sat was good 'cause we had a big fight and everyone cleared out after that leaving open space so you could walk around again!

Sunday is generally pretty good too.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
timrie6 said:
no I think I will bring my car
Make sure you bring your A++ game to fight, Jess. You're going to need it, she has skills you probably don't. :)

gabn

HSC
timrie6 said:
no I think I will bring my car
my suggesstion is don't newcastle has the worst drivers i've seen. yes that includes sydney drivers and american drivers.

it's best you don't bother with a car unless you have a real use for it. i think it says your from mudgee well newcastle roads will be a rude shock to you.

timrie6

HSC
N/A
ive driven in that area before, ill be fine.
i have friends that live in gosford, sydney and mudgee
so i will need it. I don't like public transport especially at night

gabn

HSC
timire6: yeah confidence is confidence if your overly confident you end up under neath a truck. public transport is fine at night i haven't used it much since i got my p's.

cyph: i asume your a bar chick... you don't sound like a male..... hmm actaully i have no idea ???

timrie6

HSC
N/A
it isnt that fine. i caught a train back from newie once and this disgusting pervert followed us everywhere and wanked openly in front of us

and not long after my cousin was really badly bashed for no reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)