Accomodation available for UNSW students. (1 Viewer)

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Ok, so I know this isn't the best place to put an ad, but our house is right next to the uni and is basically designed for uni students....

We've got two Large rooms in a 4-bedroom house, about 30 seconds walk (across the road) from the uni if anyone is interested.

Rent is $140 a week, but we split the bills (water, gas and electricity)

A good time to move in would be early February, from 1-10th.

Four weeks bond required.

It's about a 5 minute walk to Coles and other shops.

I've heard of quite a few UNSW students looking around on the net for housing, and I figured quite a lot of UNSW students would visit this site.

Umm.... that's about it. There are currently two uni students living in the house, just me and a mate. Since there are two rooms available, tell your friends :p

Just respond here or something if you're interested.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry not interested in renting/boarding but mann that's an ultra convenient place to have a place if you study at UNSW!

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Unfortunately we don't have the internet at our house yet :p so any internet activity I'm making is through the university computers.

I'll email you both with my mobile number so we could arrange for you to come and have a look if you like. If that's not possible, the best I can do at the moment is try to describe it for you :p

Last edited:
HSC
You guys could use wireless internet if you don't have ADSL or Cable in the area.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
BUMP

Still have one room available if anyone is interested, one room is most likely taken.

We sign the lease again on the 7th of February, if anyone is looking to move in.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
Hey sorry I haven't responded for a while, been busy with work.

Both rooms are still available, and the rent has actually dropped to $135 per week.

My phone number is 0402216665, feel free to call me if you're interested, but I work every weekday and finish at about 5:00pm, so it would have to be after that or on a weekend.

We're looking for people to move in as soon as possible so we can resign the lease, 4 weeks bond is required as well.

Oh yeah, if you call me it would probably have to be after 5, or if you message during the day I won't be able to respond straight away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)