Accomodation (1 Viewer)

T

trace|element

Anyone else having accomodation problems up at Armidale? If so let me know becuase It seems I am in the same tent. Anyone?

Ashleet

HSC
do u have a car, cause u can live there first few days and then search the noticeboards, or if you ring the dorms and stuff and you dont have anywhere, ring the uni and they can usually put you on to someone or somewhere

T

trace|element

hahaha yeah I have a car and have already thought of that. I know a few townies anyway from last year so I should be able to stay with them for a bit if need be.

T

trace|element

yeah I am pretty hot, around 40 odd today only starting to cool down now

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
you can talk.. i had to paly indoor cricket, and tehre was one fan!!! ONE FAN!!! and it was up the other end of the place!!
after my over of bowling i was ready to lay down and die

T

trace|element

When is everyone planning on getting to UNE anyway I am looking at Monday or Tuesday latest next week as I have to get my car rego tested this week before I can head up which is turning out to be a bit of a head ache as everything has started to fall to bits on it. It has been a good beast for a car as old as I am.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by trace|element
When is everyone planning on getting to UNE anyway I am looking at Monday or Tuesday latest next week as I have to get my car rego tested this week before I can head up which is turning out to be a bit of a head ache as everything has started to fall to bits on it. It has been a good beast for a car as old as I am.
wot kinda car u got?

im comin up on the sunday

T

trace|element

A not so mighty 1980 Toyota Corona, (also known as the yellow peril in accord to it's horrid paint job) I think it should be retired to nearest scrap heap really.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by trace|element
A not so mighty 1980 Toyota Corona, (also known as the yellow peril in accord to it's horrid paint job) I think it should be retired to nearest scrap heap really.
haha corona!!!
ive got an 83 bluebird.. and its yellow too.. yellow cars are awesome!!

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
haha corona!!!
ive got an 83 bluebird.. and its yellow too.. yellow cars are awesome!!
OMG my dads first car was an 83 yellow bluebird

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)