Accomodation! (1 Viewer)

alexwareham2

HSC
I have applied for Burton and Garran Hall, but I was just wondering if this has Foxtel or not?

Also is B&G better than Fenner Hall?

Thanks. :)

yosemite sam

HSC
I think most colleges have Foxtel in the common areas.
Neither college is necessarily better than the other, both will provide you with as good a college experience as you want it to be. Instant friends, social events and amazing times that you will never forget. The main difference between the two would be the size and the location - obviously B&G is on Daley Rd, Fenner isn't, and Fenner has a lot more people. I believe B&G usually takes about 40 first years whereas Fenner takes up to 120. You can look at that however you like, positive or negative, uni and college are only ever going to be as awesome as the amount of energy you are willing to put into them.

Ishynooshy

HSC
If you're after self-catered accommodation whether you get B&G or Fenner, it doesn't make that much of a difference considering their size (B&G slightly larger but both around 500ish). Both of these colleges have their own cultures and most people find they can find a group of people with whom they feel comfortable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)