Accounting 1B (1 Viewer)

crazy_paki123

HSC
Does anyone have any tips on how to do well in the ACCG101 final exam. Currentl Im struggling with the subject whilst blitzing my other subs. So any tips on how to study for the ACCG1B final?

crazy_paki123

HSC
im majoring in accounting so i must do it. Im a decent student got D for accg1a, acst170, looking for HD's in econ, mktg and isys. got Credid in bba102, im getting around 55-65 for the in class tests when i want atleast 75 for accg1b

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Dream big mate, dream big. lol

Just practice the tutorial questions+ additional questions. If you need help then go to consultation

ChrisAC

HSC
Tbh just study the same way for 1B than you did for 1A but i guess do more of it?
the subjects are pretty similar in the format, its just more stuff and i guess more in depth

i got 84 in 1A, was pretty pissed i didnt get HD, so i made sure i just studied harder but in the same way and got a HD in 1B.
More study in 1B will pay off as well later, half of ACCG200 felt like 1B revision, and ACG224 uses alot of 1B content as well (ie theres some things they teach you like youve never heard of it before, but u did in 1B, so easy to pick up)

crazy_paki123

HSC
ok thanks, yeah im going to do the tute and additional exercise again and some past paper questions too. Got a 8 day break to take advantage of

crazy_paki123

HSC
haha test was fairly easy. the question that screwed me over was companies but still managed to do it to some extent. Hoping for a HD in the final haha

ChrisAC

HSC
haha test was fairly easy. the question that screwed me over was companies but still managed to do it to some extent. Hoping for a HD in the final haha
by company do u mean share issue and share capital?

you may want to revise that, its built upon during ACCG224 as well as ACCG308

otherwise nice work!

crazy_paki123

HSC
by company do u mean share issue and share capital?

you may want to revise that, its built upon during ACCG224 as well as ACCG308

otherwise nice work!
Thats the one. yeah i heard ACCG224 is the hardest accg sub. IDK if i should be asking here, but do you reckon that i should transfer to UNSW B Comm or stay at Prof. Accounting at Mac Uni. Also should i try combining Law aswell to enhance my degree?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)