Accounting and Finance Co-Op? (1 Viewer)

Xtrinsic_Psycho

In the enrolment process, i'm up to the part where i select my courses for Semester 1. My aim is to double major in Accounting and Finance. My question is what is this Accounting and Finance Co-Op? Like would i have to choose it if i wanna double major in acc. and fin. or is it something else?

I'm just lost ~_~
thx for any help

Macross

Yeah, you don't worry about it unless you are a co-op (scholarship) student . It is something else altogether! :)

mashi

Elite
HSC
is there an ACCOUNTING and FINANCE co op?

im a co op scholar for 2005 and when i applied it was either accounting or finance

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
Hi there,

My understanding is that Accounting and Finance Co-op is for those who do Accounting Co-op and also double major in finance. If you're an Accounting Co-op and havent yet decided what course to co-major in, just put Accounting Co-op and select your major later. Thats the best way of doing things. Majors are actually quite irrelevant until you get to second year.

PhiL

mashi said:
is there an ACCOUNTING and FINANCE co op?

im a co op scholar for 2005 and when i applied it was either accounting or finance
Yeh thats correct. They are two separate programs. There is an accounting co-op and a finance co-op. THe finance co-op is new this year.

mashi

Elite
HSC
thanks for clearing that up guys:)

mr_shittles can u pls email me about the PWC2005 Eco and business studies competition? i graduated in 2004, did quite well in the 2004 Eco comp and would like to help out for 2005 since im going to unsw anyway...
add me/email: stryder_elton@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)