Accounting Cadetship 2008 (1 Viewer)

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
sielz121 said:
Nah i havent heard anything since interview either - "yeh we'll let u know in about 2 weeks"....
n i guess its been way more than 2 weeks?

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
A question for past/current PwC cadets, or anyone who knows:

are we allowed to do the B Economics at UNSW with a second major in Accounting (whilst doing a pwc cadetship ofcourse lol)?

roadcone

HSC
haiderr said:
A question for past/current PwC cadets, or anyone who knows:

are we allowed to do the B Economics at UNSW with a second major in Accounting (whilst doing a pwc cadetship ofcourse lol)?
just ring HR.

ShadowSwifter

HSC
hey sorry for bumping this but for past/current PWC Cadets, is there a reason why we can't study at Usyd?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
apparently usyd doesnt offer night classes so you cant complete the part time aspect of uni if you were to go there

jimmyb8

HSC
hi just have a question

wat do people think about carrying a third subject whilst doing the cadetship instead of doing 2

i really wanna get a law degree as well and the only way that i can sign up for law is if i do full time.. which means a minimum of 3 subjects.. wat do people think of that workload as well? is it do-able? i mean its only one extra subject

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
jimmyb8 said:
hi just have a question

wat do people think about carrying a third subject whilst doing the cadetship instead of doing 2

i really wanna get a law degree as well and the only way that i can sign up for law is if i do full time.. which means a minimum of 3 subjects.. wat do people think of that workload as well? is it do-able? i mean its only one extra subject
It's hard but manageable, especially now that uni leave has generally increased amongst the big4 from the standard 4 hours off a week to 7.5 hours off a week (4 day weeks) which makes it a lot easier to handle the extra load.

I don't know if I could do it with a law degree though - the light at the end of the tunnel is so far away. I'm overloading now and whilst life is less enjoyable in the meantime its going to make the second half of my degree feel like a piece of cake and I know I'll enjoy traveling in the 6 months I've created for myself.

jordankuai22

HSC
jimmyb8 said:
hi just have a question

shut up, you stupid private school prick. you wont be able to handle a law degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)