Accounting Cadetships... (1 Viewer)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Who got an accounting cadetship at a firm other than the big 4 and at which one?

miss-smexy

HSC
I got offered at MS city but didnt take it up. Where are u getting one at?

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
I landed one at the audit office of nsw...
y didnt u take it up?

miss-smexy

HSC
Cuz I don't want to do uni part time... by the time I'd graduate (doing a combined degree), I'd be sooo old =( Also, I'm lazy.. I don't want to travel to the city daily and go to uni till like 11pm!! I guess I don't want to work so hard in my first year of uni after just completing the hsc!

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
lol ahh k fair enough.
I was going to do a double degree also, and so was my friend. She landed a spot at WW&R. She's decided that she'll do the business degree now part time and possibly the law degree later on..

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
I got a Cadetship with KPMG, but that's one of the Big 4 so it's not exactly what you want!

I was going to apply for the one at the Audit Office, but I found out I got the one at KPMG the day applications closed .. so I didn't bother!

My friend has an interview for a local firm, interview on Thursday .. Hopefully he gets it!

LiZZiE123

HSC
hey that's great you got a cadetship at kpmg. i wanted on eso bad but i got rejected and now my younger sister wants to apply for it but i don't have any advice to give her. do you by any chance have any advice that i give her on how to fill out the online application? that would be so lovely. oh and why don't you like the cadetship at kpmg? i would kill to have a cadetship position at kpmg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)