Accounting Transactions (22207) sub guide (1 Viewer)

dram

i do things
HSC
Hi Everyone,

Would it be possible for someone to post the electronic copy of the current Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions (22207) subject guide here please? I'd like to get ahead a little with the text for next semester.

Thanks muchly.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
oh i just looked in my acc 2 folder

i never saved the electronic copy

wow ur really keen to want to get started now when the last semester hasnt even finished :eek:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I can sell you the textbooks for accounting 2 if u want
the accounting book
and the MYOB book for the assignment

urmom

HSC
Here is this semesters subject outline for Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions (22207)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
goan_crazy said:
I can sell you the textbooks for accounting 2 if u want
the accounting book
and the MYOB book for the assignment
You still can't sell them? I might take the MYOB book off your hands.

urmom said:
Here is this semesters subject outline for Accounting Transactions and Business Decisions (22207)
Cheers. I'm doing Accounting 2 next sem too and shall look at this sometime in the holidays =)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Okay I cbb creating another thread just for my question, but I'm asking about 22107 Accounting for Business, as I'm thinking of picking it as one of my electives.
:p

http://www.handbook.uts.edu.au/subjects/22107.html

Is it first year subject? Is it hard?? Is maths invovled within the subject O_O...
or more of a "introduction" subject?

Anyone also got the subject outline for that subject??

Thanks so much!!!

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
(^o^) said:
Okay I cbb creating another thread just for my question, but I'm asking about 22107 Accounting for Business, as I'm thinking of picking it as one of my electives.

Is it first year subject? Is it hard?? Is maths invovled within the subject O_O...

Thanks so much!!!
Yes, it is a first year subject. Usually done in your first semester of your first year. And yes, it is also an introductory subject.

Mathematical calculations are involved but the furthest it goes it algebra. Simple algebra at that e.g. 200 + 300 - X = 700. If you add, subtract, multiply and divide, then that's a bonus because most of it is this.

Don't have the subject outline however.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Hmm. I have a copy, but I did 22107 in Spring 2006 (could be outdated).

The manage attachments isn't working properly atm. I'll try uploading tomorrow, if someone who did it this semester hasn't uploaded it.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
(^o^) said:

Thanks so much!!!
If you want a more 'introductory' accounting.. you should consider Accounting for business because that is a prerequisite for Accounting Transactions (22207).

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Haha WHAT? if 22207 is introductory accounting, wouldn't that make 22107 BABY ACCOUNTING? :rofl:

dram

i do things
HSC
heres the accounting for business Autumn semester 2007 sub guide. this was my favourite topic of the semester. well worth your time imo.

the yellow highlighting is just corrections of page numbers from the print subject guide.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Jon Tyler is a great lecturer too. An added bonus.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Hey thanks dram for the sub guide!

But the exams don't look so fun... bleh!

dram

i do things
HSC
with the MYOB work in this topic, is there any official recognition of this? I'm deciding whether to do a short course in MYOB at a college to try and improve my chances of landing some part-time bookkeeping job or if the experience i get in this topic will be sufficient.

I assume there's no statement of achievement in MYOB or something similar handed out at the end of the semester...

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
dram said:
with the MYOB work in this topic, is there any official recognition of this? I'm deciding whether to do a short course in MYOB at a college to try and improve my chances of landing some part-time bookkeeping job or if the experience i get in this topic will be sufficient.

I assume there's no statement of achievement in MYOB or something similar handed out at the end of the semester...
The MYOB assignment is pretty pitiful. You basically just copy the examples in the front of the book i.e. you learn next to nothing. So I guess the 'experience' you get in this subject is not going to land you anything (as there is no statement of achievement as you suggest there might be).

dram

i do things
HSC
thanks for that, I thought that might be the case :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)